Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I hate hoops

I can not watch hoops ...

There is 30 seconds to go ... nova is down by 12 .. and they keep fouling ... it is totally ridiculous and i think a rule needs to be put in to move the damn game along ...

there were 11 seconds left and down by 13 ... and still fouling ... do they think marg players are going to all have a heart attack and lay down?? They still would not have enough time to win ... hahahaha

Comment

I agree. I rarely watch hoops. It truly is a horrible sport. I rank it just ahead of soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
        I can not watch hoops ...

There is 30 seconds to go ... nova is down by 12 .. and they keep fouling ... it is totally ridiculous and i think a rule needs to be put in to move the damn game along ...
        yup, the last 2 minutes take half an hour and sometimes those meaningless fouls cost people the under in games

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          I agree. I rarely watch hoops. It truly is a horrible sport. I rank it just ahead of soccer.
          Frank, I try to watch it but i just can not ..

Comment

yeah I dunno WTF these coaches are thinking in these games sometimes.....I can see fouling with 40 secs and down by 10 because a few misses from the line and some quick 3's but with 10 secs left and down 10 they keep hacking its stupid

with that said a close game that comes down to the wire is very exciting

PEACE

Comment

I love hoops

Comment

The only part of a college bb game to watch is the last minute. Thats when the spread is covered or blown
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                  I love beer

WE KNOW
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

I hate it becuz capping it at this time of year has become so difficult for me. CBB more than Pro. I am an unders kind of guy but with what you mentioned and OT- I like the first half's of games. Generally the dog puts up a good fight in the first half and so that is another reason I like that play. Sending the opposing team to the foul line to hold out hope of slowing the clock and hope they miss the foul shots when so many points down is a Hail Mary pass 10 fold.
                    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                    X