Monte should sit in for Combs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte should sit in for Combs

Monte, you win!!!! You are the smartest person ever when it comes to politics. I mean, you have never been wrong. You pass propaganda around like it is fact, refuse to acknowledge there is another side to issues and swallow the democratic party line like it is johnolmes cock in "deepthroat". You always say i am a rep. but i have been opposed to many party issues, yet you still play your "typical republican game"....Ok lets see here

1) for min wage increse
    2) against iraq war
    3)against sending more troops
    4) against the patriot act

* i am sure there are a few more.....Please send me your address and i will have a trophy sent to your house as the smartest guy in america when it comes to politics....Also i see grey....all you see is what the dems tell you to see....I think if Bill Clinton farted you would get 3rd degree burns...and if someone wanted to break your nose all they would have to do is kick all gore in his ass!!!!

you are one stubborn opinionated guy.......i will give you that....

Well this will be a good test for this forum ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
      Well this will be a good test for this forum ...

Comment

TTT FOR NEW BC ADMIN GUY!!!!!

HORREY BEER
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Beware Of The Banisher, New Postion In The Democratic Congress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two Ton Tony, You Are The Man

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            Monte, you win!!!! You are the smartest person ever when it comes to politics. I mean, you have never been wrong. You pass propaganda around like it is fact, refuse to acknowledge there is another side to issues and swallow the democratic party line like it is johnolmes cock in "deepthroat". You always say i am a rep. but i have been opposed to many party issues, yet you still play your "typical republican game"....Ok lets see here

1) for min wage increse
            2) against iraq war
            3)against sending more troops
            4) against the patriot act

* i am sure there are a few more.....Please send me your address and i will have a trophy sent to your house as the smartest guy in america when it comes to politics....Also i see grey....all you see is what the dems tell you to see....I think if Bill Clinton farted you would get 3rd degree burns...and if someone wanted to break your nose all they would have to do is kick all gore in his ass!!!!

you are one stubborn opinionated guy.......i will give you that....
            Cheap Blow tony

I really feel sorry for you though!

Comment

IMHO these are not cheap blows. I am really trying to be straight-forward and voice my frustrations as i see them.

It is less about what you believe in. (in fact i respect anyone who is passionate about their beliefs). but there is a difference between passion and "self-righteousness". I always try to view both sides before i open my mouth and sometimes i even "get convinced" and change my mind...(i.e. minimum wage debate) because i realize there is always more than 1 point of view. *also i do not know much about politics and never care to. All that being said i am sure you are a nice guy and we have more likes than dislikes (this is why i hate politics & religion). It makes me wonder as a business owner why you are so opinionated and vocal. (i could never imagine a restaurant owner spewing pro-democratic beliefs) (you automatically piss off half your customer base)......But this is your site and America so you are free to do what you like (even if it is not smart business)...

Also do not feel sorry for me as I am fine. There are many more less fortunate than I that you can save your sympathy for. Thank you for a great site. '

Since i had not heard your response i thought

a) You had banned me
              b) You were getting new eyebrows to replace the ones that burnt off from the Clinton fart
              c) You were getting your nose re-set from the break you sustained when Gore sat down real fast
              d) You were jerking off to a Nancy Pelosi pic (actually she must have been hot a few years back)

Cheers!!!
              Last edited by TwoTonTony; 02-17-2007, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Tony you only see in one color now make a pick is it black or white? Because its not grey as your a staunch republican as well as a flip flopper.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                  Tony you only see in one color now make a pick is it black or white? Because its not grey as your a staunch republican as well as a flip flopper.

Cheers!
                  Didn't you read in post one?

" You always say i am a rep. but i have been opposed to many party issues, yet you still play your "typical republican game"....Ok lets see here"

It looks to me like he was spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

Cheers!

Well, which one am i since you seem to know me and everyone better than they know themselves? When someone says they change their mind and agree w/ you they are a flip-flopper......This proves to me (once again) you would say moon if i said sun during the day!!! WOW.....you are one sick bastard...ha ha.....A smart man said you can not win an argument with a crazy man and i will not try.

Where would you like the trophy sent Mr Know-it-all? Your house or the burn-unit for kiss asses???

Be honest .....what do you fantasize and jerk off to more?

1) Hilary Clinton and her fat ankles
                    2) Nancy Pelosi wearing her compression nylons
                    3) Howard Dean screaming your name while you rail him from behind?
                    4) Or smoking a joint with Obama?

I am so surprised that i have not been banned. I would have bet you would have censured me by now. Now run along and find some propaganda article on the internet & start preaching again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                      Well, which one am i since you seem to know me and everyone better than they know themselves? When someone says they change their mind and agree w/ you they are a flip-flopper......This proves to me (once again) you would say moon if i said sun during the day!!! WOW.....you are one sick bastard...ha ha.....A smart man said you can not win an argument with a crazy man and i will not try.

Where would you like the trophy sent Mr Know-it-all? Your house or the burn-unit for kiss asses???

Be honest .....what do you fantasize and jerk off to more?

1) Hilary Clinton and her fat ankles
                      2) Nancy Pelosi wearing her compression nylons
                      3) Howard Dean screaming your name while you rail him from behind?
                      4) Or smoking a joint with Obama?

I am so surprised that i have not been banned. I would have bet you would have censured me by now. Now run along and find some propaganda article on the internet & start preaching again!!!

How about an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X