John McCain +170
    27.59%
    Mitt Romney +327
    13.79%
    Rudolph Giuliani +296
    37.93%
    Field (all others) +418
    20.69%

McCain? The guy wants more troops over in Iraq. Doesn't he get it the polls showed that the people don't want more troops over there and they want them home.

Now Bush wants more troops if Afganastan (spelling)

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218

21 John McCain +170
      22 Mitt Romney +327
      23 Rudolph Giuliani +296
      24 Field(all others) +418
      The Rotation numbers were for Kaptain!

Comment

Its either McCain or Giuliani for the Republicans

Giuliani was married to his 2nd cousin for I think 13 or 14 years before he found out which was right before running for govt office.

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            Its either McCain or Giuliani for the Republicans

Giuliani was married to his 2nd cousin for I think 13 or 14 years before he found out which was right before running for govt office.

I had a discussion at work today with a lady that was trashing Rudy's poor personal choices he has made in life. I reminded her of her fervent defense of Bill Clinton's personal behavior during his terms. IMO, the dem's would be making a huge mistake going after Rudy's personal life after defending Clinton's all those years. I know it will be tempting, but it may backfire. The Republicans have probably cued up all of the footage of the Dem's defending Clinton. Meanwhile, they will be airing footage of Rudy taking on the mob in the 80's, the fiscal and social turnaround of NYC, and his leadership during 911. Thats what most people want.

The dem's look at Rudy as their worst possible opponent. His stances on fiscal responsibility and leadership make him a viable candidate. Rudy's biggest obstacle will be his own party because of his social stances. Pro choice, gay rights, and gun control doesn't play well with the majority of Republicans. If he gets the nomination from his own party, he most likely will be the next president. Once the curtain closes, I think a lot of peole will have a hard time pulling the trigger on Hillary or Obama, especially in the south. Biden may be their best candidate, but he probably won't get his party's nomination

It will be interesting for the next 20 months. I wish I could pull a Rip Van Winkle and sleep through it. Just wake me up before the 2009 Superbowl

Comment

I like Ron Paul but he doesn't have a snowball's chance because he's too American (nationalist) in a world that is heading toward Globalism.

I don't think McCain will win, which makes Guillani look good with the odds. But he's probably a little too left to win it for the party.

Romney +
              Field +

dt

Comment

Wow, is there even a GOP canadate running? I thought the only two people that were running is H. Clinton and B. Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini
                  I had a discussion at work today with a lady that was trashing Rudy's poor personal choices he has made in life. I reminded her of her fervent defense of Bill Clinton's personal behavior during his terms. IMO, the dem's would be making a huge mistake going after Rudy's personal life after defending Clinton's all those years. I know it will be tempting, but it may backfire. The Republicans have probably cued up all of the footage of the Dem's defending Clinton. Meanwhile, they will be airing footage of Rudy taking on the mob in the 80's, the fiscal and social turnaround of NYC, and his leadership during 911. Thats what most people want.

The dem's look at Rudy as their worst possible opponent. His stances on fiscal responsibility and leadership make him a viable candidate. Rudy's biggest obstacle will be his own party because of his social stances. Pro choice, gay rights, and gun control doesn't play well with the majority of Republicans. If he gets the nomination from his own party, he most likely will be the next president. Once the curtain closes, I think a lot of peole will have a hard time pulling the trigger on Hillary or Obama, especially in the south. Biden may be their best candidate, but he probably won't get his party's nomination

It will be interesting for the next 20 months. I wish I could pull a Rip Van Winkle and sleep through it. Just wake me up before the 2009 Superbowl

Everyone knew Clinton was a cheater from day one. My point was only that how could you not know you're married to a 2nd cousin for 13 or 14 years and then right before you get into a offical gov't position. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                    McCain? The guy wants more troops over in Iraq. Doesn't he get it the polls showed that the people don't want more troops over there and they want them home.

Now Bush wants more troops if Afganastan (spelling)
                    And what do you think happens to the Middle East, terrorism worldwide, affect on economy, etc if all the troops are home tomm?

Comment

dave T
                      I like Ron Paul also, get the word out...
                      Ron Paul for president

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini

I couldn't agree more with your take on the nomination and overall election. Once again the Dems are w/o a candidate that is electable nationally.
                        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples
                          I couldn't agree more with your take on the nomination and overall election. Once again the Dems are w/o a candidate that is electable nationally.
                          If that is correct then why is the media talking all about Clinton and Obamma?

Comment

I read, and this is no lie, that Wayne Root is interested in becoming the Republican nominee.
                            Something tells me though with his sorry past and possibly embezzling funds out of his company stock and defrauding shareholders,, Winning Edge(symbol wned), selling currently at around $.01, his chances aren't too good.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                              I read, and this is no lie, that Wayne Root is interested in becoming the Republican nominee.
                              Something tells me though with his sorry past and possibly embezzling funds out of his company stock and defrauding shareholders,, Winning Edge(symbol wned), selling currently at around $.01, his chances aren't too good.
                              go read this:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070112/20070112005508.html?.v=1

Comment

Working...
                              X