• All Libs move to Cuba

Fidel Castro welcomes you with open arms

Cuba I already have that here

Comment

YOU are out of control

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        Cuba I already have that here
        When i'm told what i can and can't spend money on like offshore books, i'm starting to agree with that!

Comment

Don't worry it supports terroism or at least that's what Republicans want you to think, but by doing what they are doing it will more than likely make things worse as organized crimes will probably start getting involved.

Good old USA were we can wager in 32 state lotteries, horse racing which is online for Oregon people and coming soon to New York blackberry phones (KB get you one of these) dog racing, Vegas and Mississippi all legal. YEAH

Comment

Why do I need a blackberry?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
              Why do I need a blackberry?
              Oh, they have online horse wagering in Oklahoma?

Comment

Today's Bush Lie
                "[Castro] welcomes sex tourism," Bush told a room of law enforcement officials in Florida, according to the Los Angeles Times. "Here's how he bragged about the industry," Bush said. "This is his quote: 'Cuba has the cleanest and most educated prostitutes in the world.'"

"As it turns out, Bush had lifted that quotation not from an actual Castro speech but rather from a 2001 essay written by then Dartmouth University undergraduate Charles Trumbull. In the essay, Trumbull did appear to quote a Castro speech about prostitution. Sadly, the student made the quotation up.

"According to officials, the actual quotation from Castro's 1992 speech reads as follows: 'There are hookers, but prostitution is not allowed in our country. There are no women forced to sell themselves to a man, to a foreigner, to a tourist. Those who do so do it on their own, voluntarily. We can say that they are highly educated hookers and quite healthy, because we are the country with the lowest number of AIDS cases.'"

"...And this isn't the first time the Internet has baffled Bush. Back in 2003, the President cited another student's thesis when making a case to go to war. The student's [plagiarized and "sexed up"] work ended up in a government document describing Iraq's weapons capability. Not exactly the kind of hard intelligence needed to justify an attack on another country." The Register, 07.28.04

Comment

Oh, they have online horse wagering in Oklahoma?
                  No, sorry, I wasn't following what you were saying.

Comment

Today's Bush Lie
                    "[Castro] welcomes sex tourism," Bush told a room of law enforcement officials in Florida, according to the Los Angeles Times. "Here's how he bragged about the industry," Bush said. "This is his quote: 'Cuba has the cleanest and most educated prostitutes in the world.'"

"As it turns out, Bush had lifted that quotation not from an actual Castro speech but rather from a 2001 essay written by then Dartmouth University undergraduate Charles Trumbull. In the essay, Trumbull did appear to quote a Castro speech about prostitution. Sadly, the student made the quotation up.

"According to officials, the actual quotation from Castro's 1992 speech reads as follows: 'There are hookers, but prostitution is not allowed in our country. There are no women forced to sell themselves to a man, to a foreigner, to a tourist. Those who do so do it on their own, voluntarily. We can say that they are highly educated hookers and quite healthy, because we are the country with the lowest number of AIDS cases.'"

"...And this isn't the first time the Internet has baffled Bush. Back in 2003, the President cited another student's thesis when making a case to go to war. The student's [plagiarized and "sexed up"] work ended up in a government document describing Iraq's weapons capability. Not exactly the kind of hard intelligence needed to justify an attack on another country." The Register, 07.28.04
                    Who's Register? Kaz's?? Meg's??

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                      Who's Register? Kaz's?? Meg's??
                      Follow the other posts of mine and you find it.

Comment

Working...
                      X