Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George W Bush is the AntiChrist?

http://www.bushisantichrist.com/

LMAO ... You came out FIRING in this forum!!!

Comment

This is killing me.....Monte is on a Gbull mission!

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

You're damn right if people think that I will sit back and let them bash the shit out of Democrats then watch what I post in this section of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
          You're damn right if people think that I will sit back and let them bash the shit out of Democrats then watch what I post in this section of the site.
          I would stick up for libs cuz right now i hate Bush and so does my Republican fiance who voted for him. The problem is i hate politics and think it is an endless discussion!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE BULLET PROOF FROM BANISHMENT OR SHOULD IT BE THE KING OF BANISHMENT..............NO ONE NEEDS TO BASH DEMOCRATS, THEY DO GOOD ENOUGH JOB BY THEMSELVES

Comment

Originally posted by BUD GREGG
              ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE BULLET PROOF FROM BANISHMENT OR SHOULD IT BE THE KING OF BANISHMENT..............NO ONE NEEDS TO BASH DEMOCRATS, THEY DO GOOD ENOUGH JOB BY THEMSELVES
              And you do a good enough job yourself of making yourself look foolish IMO

Comment

Working...
              X