• Bush Jr.'s Skeleton Closet

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

C'mon dimer, gbell dispute the charges

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
        In reality you should as the man does what he wants. Our government is suposed to be for the people by the people. However, this administration doesn't listen to the people at all.

Comment

C'mon why can no Repbulican dispute these facts?

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            because nobody can and is it that important? Clinton and Bush were both pussies that did not serve....We all know this. Bush was a priviliged rich kid and clinton was a hippie....So what!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
              WHAT YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT EVEN SOME REPUBLICANS ARE NOT SURE THAT GEO W WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT BUT THE OPPOSING PARTY'S OBLIGATIONS IS TO OFFER ANOTHER CANDIDATE WITH GREATER VISION AND BETTER HISTORY, THEY FAILED IN 2000 AND 2004, THE PEOPLE SUPPORTED BY THE ELECTION PROCESS MADE THE DECISION WHO WOULD SERVE.......................GET OVER IT AND WORK ON 2008, YOU HAVE SUCH AN ARRAY OF POTENTIAL MISFITS TO OFFER AND LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE AGAIN......................................

Comment

Stupid question here but didn't the people actually vote for Gore? Didn't he win the popular vote but lost the electoral or something? I forget but i think i remembered them saying it never happened before or something. If that's true than that is simply the craziest and dumbest thing i ever heard. To this day i guess i'm stupid in not understanding the whole electoral thing that well but i've never seen a poll anywhere where the vote winner was actually the loser!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Stupid question here but didn't the people actually vote for Gore? Didn't he win the popular vote but lost the electoral or something? I forget but i think i remembered them saying it never happened before or something. If that's true than that is simply the craziest and dumbest thing i ever heard. To this day i guess i'm stupid in not understanding the whole electoral thing that well but i've never seen a poll anywhere where the vote winner was actually the loser!
                  you are correct wayne, but that has is how the election has been set up through the electoral college. Imet has always been that way through history. each state has more value based on its populous and in some states where they are going to lose, they may not concentrate their effort ...so it matters not that they lost by 1 vote or by 1 million.....kind of like a blowout loss in baseball.....what does it matter if you lose by 1 run or 100......The popular vote would be like tallying runs instead of victories to determine a record in baseball

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

i cannoy wait till they impeach the wermie bastard . g-w must go

Comment

Originally posted by zittiboy
                        i cannoy wait till they impeach the wermie bastard . g-w must go
                        do not hold your breath buddy....ain't gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          Naaa he actually won the Election as voting fraud took place in the good old State of Florida where GW brother is the Governer as well as the Secretary of the State was on GW's panel.

Don't believe me watch Hacking the Democracy and you will see actual voting fraud in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                            do not hold your breath buddy....ain't gonna happen
                            Because there not stupid enough to try that as the Republicans did with Clinton and wasted tax $ then looked like assses afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                            X