This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn: Little Cock Mike

At Least I Have The Balls To Post My Plays You Used Filthy Tampon. Get A Fucking Life Or Go Play In Traffic. You Have Fucked With Me Before And I Havent Said Shit. This Is The 4th Time You Have Fucked With Me For No Reason. One Can Only Bite His Tongue For So Long. As Far As The Mods They Have Done Nothing But Protect Your Big Ignorant Mouth While You Fuck With New Members For No Reason. Do The World A Favor And Go Kill Yourself You Mistake Of An Abortion. I Dont Put A Gun To Anybodys Head To Follow Me, And Those That Have , Have Won. Look Ay My Posted Record You White Trash Peice Of Shit. I Dont Need Any Attention. You Are The One Hanging Out In A Gambling Forum Making Stupid Lame Ass Remarks Without Ever Posting A Single Play.

Reply All You Want
    Im Done With This You Insignificant Pissant.
    I Have Games To Cap , I Dont Hang Out At A Gambing Forum Without Posting A Single Play In 10 Years.
    You Are A Cunt Of A Man And I Feel Ashamed For Your Parents.

this is why joe closed the other thread GG, I WOULD STOP IF I WERE YOU
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

This guy is a loser. Not worth my time.

Comment

Take a few days off to cool down and decide if you want to be part of this forum ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
          Take a few days off to cool down and decide if you want to be part of this forum ...

Good capper or not, that name calling and saying go kill yourself is extremely disturbing. Geeze, he is not angry, hate to see what he would say to someone he was angry at.

He earned that ban, he needs some coffee time with the lovedoc
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
            It's your call for banning GG for a few days. But...........

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
            They Have Done Nothing But Protect Your Big Ignorant Mouth While You Fuck With New Members For No Reason
            Lots of truth to this statement. Big Mike is often one of the first to dish it out. But he can't take it. When one replies to Big Mike, Big Mike often goes on a tirade.

He accuses GG of hiding behind his keyboard but threatened to murder GG in the previous post. Who's the PUSSY?

Comment

Thanks Frank .. that will help .. Your a gem

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03

Lots of truth to this statement. Big Mike is often one of the first to dish it out. But he can't take it. When one replies to Big Mike, Big Mike often goes on a tirade.

He accuses GG of hiding behind his keyboard but threatened to murder GG in the previous post. Who's the PUSSY?

All of that aside Frank, GG was spewing hate like i havent seen. Fuck your mother, kill yourself, you should have been an abortion. You can argue with out all the name calling, cant you. And once Joe closed that thread GG has to let it go, thats why joe closed it. That alone merited a ban, he was told by a moderator to cool it, and did he. NO
                [email protected]

Comment

Frank go away would you. Think if someone said something about your dead parent how would you react. My mother killed herself when I was 12 and I got some punk telling me to go fuck her. Mind your own fucking business. You start just as much trouble as I do.

Comment

Big Mike, Although he was wrong for what he said I doubt he had any idea that your mother passed away when you were twelve.

Any chance we can get CoverBoy and RJ back for the day and have one of thoe vaunted Frank/CoverBoy vs Big Mike/RJ battles. Those were classics.

Comment

Who's the PUSSY?
                      You and your boy Neil

I love how you never shy away from taking a shot at me. I even went back through all of your posts and added your record up one day and posted it in one of your threads because someone ask for it and you said you hadn't had time to put it together. I did that to show no hard feelings but of course you continue to start your shit.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
                        Big Mike, Although he was wrong for what he said I doubt he had any idea that your mother passed away when you were twelve.

Any chance we can get CoverBoy and RJ back for the day and have one of thoe vaunted Frank/CoverBoy vs Big Mike/RJ battles. Those were classics.

Of course he didnt know, but you never say fuck your mother. Come on, thats sick.
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by diesel

It goes without saying, you shouldn't go there. I'm bald I'm sure he could have thought of some good bald jokes.

Yes they were the days. Some funny shit from both parties!!!!

Comment

big props to the greek man...don't need that crap...new here but this place should be for bettors...at least if you are not posting your bets have respect for those who do...once again BIG PROPS for the goldengreek

Comment

JC, I don't disagree

Comment

Working...
                              X