No announcement yet.

Shocking Senatorial Votes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KB, I agree...why wasn't Savage banned last summer? He opened threads every hour!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

You're missing my point....For the most part, you and Dimer discussing politics has never bothered me. It's offensive because you both are ignorant, but you have never bothered me. Gbell has a way of getting under a person's skin, because he never stops and is single minded.
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Anybody watching the Grammy's tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack
          KB, I agree...why wasn't Savage banned last summer? He opened threads every hour!
          Simple, Monte is a lefty and agrees with Savage. Heaven forbid we live in the USA where people might have different opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Ha ha....Is Gbell giving a speech on Dick's Chainey? Or George's Bush?
            [email protected]

Comment

I think Wayne is asking you guys nicely to move on ...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
                You're missing my point....For the most part, you and Dimer discussing politics has never bothered me. It's offensive because you both are ignorant, but you have never bothered me. Gbell has a way of getting under a person's skin, because he never stops and is single minded.
                whatever. it's a dead issue. I better stop before I feel the wrath of the ban button

Comment

Nope! I hate that shit

Comment

I am all over the red carpet....

Can anyone tell me the difference between recod and album of the year?

Comment

• If I owned this site...I'd ban all you sorry right wing moron's. Save the bandwidth with useless propaganda!
                      [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21
                        Nope! I hate that shit
                        There are going to be some great live performances buddy. You should watch!

Comment

• Come on KB.....The actors make left turns around the red carpet all night.....

KAZ
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                            I am all over the red carpet....

Can anyone tell me the difference between recod and album of the year?
                            Some of these girls are downright beautiful! Christina is smoking!

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
                              Substitute Savage for GBell and you are right on the money...for obvious reasons Savage never annoyed you and that is understandible and I certainly understand why Gbell annoys the shit out of you Dems. But he agitated, annoyed and provoked all of the Repubs on the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218
                                Some of these girls are downright beautiful! Christina is smoking!
                                Officially on fire...so is Carrie Underwood and Scarlett Jo....

Comment

Working...
                                X