No announcement yet.

Libs Are U Kidding Me????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with out the so called lib's you would have no rights thanks to the fascist right wing -who-s really trying to controll us -- ever hear of the aclu american civil libetys union ? sir

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
      i'm talking about walking and talking on a cell phone. how can you outlaw that??
      How can you try to outlaw gambling when 32 States have lotteries, numerous states have horse racing, dog racing, then we have Vegas, Atlantic City and Mississippi. All are gambling so what's the difference? Regulate the industry which creates jobs and more tax revenue.

Comment

monte i'm not arguing the gambling issue. i agree with you. unlike libs. i dont agree with all that republicans offer. See i dislike both sides actually. but i tend to agree with more of the republicans so thats how i generally vote.

you say tax gambling right? i agree, the only problem with that is where does the $$$ go??

did you know this? here in NY we have the NYS lottery. the lottery was created decades ago, and the purpose of it was to help create funding for NYS schools. Every dollar generated less paying ppl and other necessary things were suppose to go to NYS Education system. Now here is the reality. NYS lottery generates BILLIONS of $$ a year in profit after payouts and overhead. Yet only 7% of the money collected goes to schools like it was suppose to.

Where does the $$$ go you ask?? the $$$ get sent to other dept of the state of ny and blown on items like desks chairs and supplies that run in the range of thousands of dollars. my brother is a state worker. his office chair cost $800 800 for a freakin chair. WTF is that? if NYS was run properly between the lottery and the tolls collected by driving on highways and bridges alone NYS residents shouldnt have to pay any state tax.

Fact is NYS is ranked #2 in taxes in america and that is because our state gov't run by Dems has been mis managed for Decades. money and dept. have mis spent billions.
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          monte i'm not arguing the gambling issue. i agree with you. unlike libs. i dont agree with all that republicans offer. See i dislike both sides actually. but i tend to agree with more of the republicans so thats how i generally vote.

you say tax gambling right? i agree, the only problem with that is where does the $$$ go??

did you know this? here in NY we have the NYS lottery. the lottery was created decades ago, and the purpose of it was to help create funding for NYS schools. Every dollar generated less paying ppl and other necessary things were suppose to go to NYS Education system. Now here is the reality. NYS lottery generates BILLIONS of $$ a year in profit after payouts and overhead. Yet only 7% of the money collected goes to schools like it was suppose to.

Where does the $$$ go you ask?? the $$$ get sent to other dept of the state of ny and blown on items like desks chairs and supplies that run in the range of thousands of dollars. my brother is a state worker. his office chair cost $800 800 for a freakin chair. WTF is that? if NYS was run properly between the lottery and the tolls collected by driving on highways and bridges alone NYS residents shouldnt have to pay any state tax.

Fact is NYS is ranked #2 in taxes in america and that is because our state gov't run by Dems has been mis managed for Decades. money and dept. have mis spent billions.

Trying to compare IPods or cell phones to passing a bill by putting it on a terrorists bill is just not the same thing. If you want to bitch about someone controlling us then you should have a huge thread going on about Bill Frist and what he did!

Comment

Working...
          X