Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conveniently Forgotten Facts

Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow Black Panther
    named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty.
    Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends
    tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.
    When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbo
    took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later
    found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Conn.
    Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black
    Panthers. In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers
    was still in jail.

The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard, and
    became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an
    assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College. Isn't that
    something? As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head, and
    a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college
    dean! Only in America!

Erica Huggins was the lady who served the Panthers by boiling the water for
    Mr. Rackley's torture. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a
    California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easy? Maybe it was in
    some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the
    Panthers. These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale
    University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers
    during their trial.

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan
    Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a
    California School Board. He is now head of the US Justice Department's Civil
    Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.

O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther
    defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now an
    assistant college dean?
    No, neither!

The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale
    University at the time. She is now known as the "smartest woman in the
    world." She is none other than the Democratic senator from the State of
    New York - our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey says;" You know the rest of the story".

Pass this on! This deserves the widest possible press.
    Also remember it, if and when she runs for President!
    (You know she will . . .)

Bush's fault!!!!!

Comment

Damn...
      NFL Kruise
      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

This kind of Republican Propaganda will not be tolerated here mister. This is BettorsChat not the Pravda.

BC JelSoft Rule # 846749.21 specifically states ....."Any views which defame, slander or tell the ugly truth about the Democratic Party will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the site proprietor".

Consider yourself warned young man.

Signed,
        Monte
        Remember the three R's:
        Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Originally posted by rwall
          This kind of Republican Propaganda will not be tolerated here mister. This is BettorsChat not the Pravda.

BC JelSoft Rule # 846749.21 specifically states ....."Any views which defame, slander or tell the ugly truth about the Democratic Party will not be tolerated and will be dealt with at the discretion of the site proprietor".

Consider yourself warned young man.

Signed,
          Monte

Comment

Truth hurts!

Comment

What was the source of that story, KB?

Comment

If she is elected, I'm moving to Canada
                My rating system is as follows:

1-10 units on plays typically
                20+ on extremely hot picks, goy, etc. (VERY rare)
                ---------------------------------------------------
                LAST SEASON:

CBB 75-42-4 +142.6 UNITS ($14260) YEAH BABY!!!

NFL 1-0 +1 UNITS ($100)

NBA 49-30-4 +93.2 UNITS ($9320)

Comment

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/hoax...+Panther+Trial
                  Hillary Clinton and the Black Panther Trial

Type: Urban Legend

Description:

This email hoax, which reeks of political propaganda, is a direct attack on Hillary Rodham Clinton. It labels Clinton a Black Panther defender and exaggerates her role in a late 60s New Haven trial, where several Black Panthers were accused of the torture and murder of Alex Rackley. More reliable sources place Clinton as a Yale student leader at that time, but only as one of many who held protests in favor of a just trial for the accused, and not in defense of the murder of Rackley. The protests, contrary to what is said on this hoax email, were nonviolent and did not “shut down” the university.

This hoax has evolved from earlier samples that tried to sway users against Clinton’s senate candidacy to more updated versions that target her alleged plan to run for president. A latter version, which we have here, mentions Paul Harvey as its source – an obvious attempt by its circulators to save its faltering credibility.

This email message is obviously a one-sided demolition job that is bent on destroying a personality at the expense of the truth. It should not be circulated.

Comment

Originally posted by garth
                    http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/hoax...+Panther+Trial
                    Hillary Clinton and the Black Panther Trial

Type: Urban Legend

Description:

This email hoax, which reeks of political propaganda, is a direct attack on Hillary Rodham Clinton. It labels Clinton a Black Panther defender and exaggerates her role in a late 60s New Haven trial, where several Black Panthers were accused of the torture and murder of Alex Rackley. More reliable sources place Clinton as a Yale student leader at that time, but only as one of many who held protests in favor of a just trial for the accused, and not in defense of the murder of Rackley. The protests, contrary to what is said on this hoax email, were nonviolent and did not “shut down” the university.

This hoax has evolved from earlier samples that tried to sway users against Clinton’s senate candidacy to more updated versions that target her alleged plan to run for president. A latter version, which we have here, mentions Paul Harvey as its source – an obvious attempt by its circulators to save its faltering credibility.

This email message is obviously a one-sided demolition job that is bent on destroying a personality at the expense of the truth. It should not be circulated.
                    Garth maybe I'm seeing this a different way because of my dislike for Hillary, BUT....the way I read this is that she was affiliated with the Black Panthers and that she was an apologist for the accused (if I am using that phrase correctly)...There is no denials there.

I was a youngin' then but from what I know about the Blakck Panther group, I wouldn't want anyone running MY country to posses the ideologies they possesed.
                    Remember the three R's:
                    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Rwall,
                      Who knows what the facts are...this legend has undergone so many iterations. But, from what I read, there was a lot of controversy about whether the Panthers could get a fair trial. She was not affiliated with the black panthers. She was part of some demonstrations aimed at assuring that the accused had their civil liberties protected.

That's a LOT different from being affiliated with the Black Panthers which is what the authors of the piece would have you believe.

And there's a lot more to both sides of this story, given the social and political climate of the 60s. This piece is simply a one-sided, distorted pile of rubbish.

I'm not defending the Black Panthers or Hillary Rodham. But the story of Clinton's role is just total bullshit. To imply that a law student could sway the outcome of the trial is a bit preposterous.

Comment

Working...
                      X