• Show
Clear All

we suxed last night 0-5...
    4-8 for this week ..

0-5 wednesday
    2-2 tuesday
    2-1 monday

Comment

Can you say Bounce Back THursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
        I jump on the fades this week based on the 22-11 record of the past 2 weeks. Through Wednesday, they are 4-8 for the week including an 0-5 night tonight. I know you guys always say BS, but I swear, I'm a fucking jinx.
        The jinx used to be me, thanks. Stick with the fades all the time and you WILL win more then loose. With the runs the fades get on, it always works out for us in the long haul!! Now let's get that back to 5-0 tonight!!

PEACE
        ship

Comment

What is going on with Old Mighty Quinn? He's hotter than hell!!!

Comment

Those o fer nights suck. I feel for you guys, Jimmy i am normally the jinx, been following some players and the minute i jump on they go on a 11-21 run. Sometimes gambling is anything but fun
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

we got 3 college plays..ill post them within 10 mints..so everyone can do what they want with them..thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                we got 3 college plays..ill post them within 10 mints..so everyone can do what they want with them..thanks
                HURRY UP
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

hahahhaha im trying..keep those pants on..i was searching to see if other chit came up..woohoooooooooooooo

i did bet wv on the money line for a personal play..Fyi..be back in 5 mints

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                    hahahhaha im trying..keep those pants on..i was searching to see if other chit came up..woohoooooooooooooo

i did bet wv on the money line for a personal play..Fyi..be back in 5 mints
                    U BETTER MOT COME WITH LSU AS A PLAY I JUST UNLOADED ON PUKE.............
                    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                    X