No announcement yet.

Rips monday service fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yes, 2-1 on the night...fades on fire...thanks Rip!!

Comment

another good night..2-1

also were on fire in the nba..
      we didnt lose a game last week and started this week off 1-0 in the nba

last week we went 5-0 in the nba,,

see ya around 655pm with tonights winners..

Comment

ats i know you were asking for my email..we only have 2 weeks left..were only doing this till april.3rd..than baseball starts..we are in the process of buying 2 services for baseball so i wont do any fades..

maybe once in awhile for the nba but most likely not that much..than i wont do them till next nov..when college starts up again..thanks ats..

Comment

thats cool ripple, but even so 2 weeks is plenty of time email it

Comment

ATS is a service RIP dont bother with him
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by ats
              thats cool ripple, but even so 2 weeks is plenty of time email it
              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Rip, if you dont mind asking which services were you looking into buying for the bases?

Comment

we got it down to 5 so far..a few to buy and fade,,and a few to buy and play..

ill let you know who were definetly going with..thanks GG

most likely only 2 will get..depends on how many people we get..we got 3 definite already..probally only looking at 1 or 2 more people tops..

Comment

Hey Rip ... Hope things are good buddy ... Good Luck tonight ...

Comment

hahahha spark ..we got a few working buddy.looks like.definetly 2 plays so far..ill wait to see what else happens..

1 in college 1 in nba..lets kill em tonight..no more 2-1 nights..lets go 3-0 or 4-0//woooohooooooooooooooooo

everything is great spark thanks..Hope all is well with ur family and you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                        we got it down to 5 so far..a few to buy and fade,,and a few to buy and play..

ill let you know who were definetly going with..thanks GG

most likely only 2 will get..depends on how many people we get..we got 3 definite already..probally only looking at 1 or 2 more people tops..
                        What's the buy in my friend?

PEACE
                        ship

Comment

Rip, how was your Mom's day?

Comment

excellent buddy..had an awesome dinner..than went to count basie theatre and seen OUR SINATRA..mom loves frankie..the 9 piece band was awesome..i enjoyed it better than her(HAHAHA) ..thanks for asking..the count basie th,,is awesome,,ill be there back on may 4th for dark star orch..(the dead band)

if u want in we got 4 definetly..we were closely it at that..but we'll do 5..u need to have a phone so we can call you..the services dont allow more than one ip addy or one call a day..let me know if ur still interested..if not we got our 4 already..thanks

Comment

Glad your Mom had a great day. Interested. I will be back at my computer(work) at 6:50. I will ask spark for your e-mail to pass numbers. Thanks and GL tonight my friend.

PEACE
                              ship

Comment

Working...
                              X