X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be rooting tonight for you Rip..

Comment

thanks chuckie

yes the game started its still in the first period..haahahh thanks pal..hahaha i played it on the way home..if i was around i wouldve posted it..i didnt like it that much..but after we got lucky with the under of texas(we definelty shouldve lost that game..and zona hung on ..and the heats on tv..) hahaahhahaha woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

see how the first half goes and bet the 2nd half..if i liked the game big time i wouldve made it a fade..i play some games i dont post,,i only post games for the service fades..

i only bet it because its on tv..i only went 3.5* on each..i didnt bet like i do for the fades,,
      Last edited by Ripple; 03-19-2006, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Cool Bro Thanks Again NO SWET JUST SEEMS 2 ME WHEN IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS LATELY IVE PLAYED YOUR PICKS AND WON EVERY TIME I GUESS IAM LOGED ON AT THE RIGHT TIMES.......WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD WEEK
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Rip - You have e-mail. I am on the Knicks tonight.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

ill check now Spearit,,thanks bud..

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
              Cool Bro Thanks Again NO SWET JUST SEEMS 2 ME WHEN IVE SEEN YOUR POSTS LATELY IVE PLAYED YOUR PICKS AND WON EVERY TIME I GUESS IAM LOGED ON AT THE RIGHT TIMES.......WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO HOPE WE HAVE A GOOD WEEK
              Cool bro??? You are such a homo

Comment

nothing yet guys..maybe a pass tonight..ill post at 655 pm eastern time

Comment

Thanks Rip. Eitherway, appreciate all you do!! Have a great night.

PEACE
                  ship

Comment

we got 2 @ 7pm..doing them now..

Comment

Working...
                    X