[email protected]

Comment

Come out, come out where ever you are.

Comment

1-1 yesterday

19-10 for the week

Comment

hahaha thanks spark..

he sent around 100 emails to dr jack and big lou when they bannedhim too he's ass hole ..he also sent a few to freak when freak banned his sorry ass also im told..i seen them all..what a joke that dirt bag is..

Comment

ats won 1 game yesterday there smallest of the day.they sux..we should just fade these clowns..

we are playing nc today..get the best line..its 5 1/2 everywhere..ill keep shopping for awhile for a good line..
                ats has Gm +6..but i have 5 1/2 everywhere so far..thats there small play..ill be back in a few hrs with todays.19-10 65% this week..we should be better but its still not bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                  ats won 1 game yesterday there smallest of the day.they sux..we should just fade these clowns..

we are playing nc today..get the best line..its 5 1/2 everywhere..ill keep shopping for awhile for a good line..
                  ats has Gm +6..but i have 5 1/2 everywhere so far..thats there small play..ill be back in a few hrs with todays.19-10 65% this week..we should be better but its still not bad..
                  Not bad at all "GF". Cant thank you enough my friend. That steak dinner and Coronas on the beach still awaits your arrival.

PEACE

Comment

Working...
                  X