No announcement yet.

Fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY CRAP WHAT A DAY!!!! Thanks for all the hard work buddy. Happy New Year.

Comment

6-1 in fades..
      2-0 in opinions
      8-1 total..portland decides to start playing baskets in the 2nd half ,,wins by 5 doesnt cover..ill take 8-1 any night..see you in a few hours big card today guys

Comment

Way to go Rip! Things are starting to heat up in the kitchen. Fades are on there way again to sweet success.

Comment

yes they are buddy Makedough..we want to go into the new year (& conference play on a roll thanks buddy )

Comment

Rip--- Awesome day yesterday
            Good Luck today. We may consider Dave Blesow from the NY Post at some point. 21-25-2 - he has:
            SF
            Oakland
            N Orleans

Mighty Quinn has Fresno State- he won on Mizzouri yesterday. Quinn is now down 2100 units.

Liars Club Winner-- Meinel won his second title from the Burlington (Wis.) Liars Club with the fib: "My son's high school grades went from all A's to all D's. This happened right after he had his wisdom teeth extracted."
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Got home late .... Wake up ..check scores ..One bucket from a perfect nite...NICE

Thanx Rip
              Good luck to all!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
                Got home late .... Wake up ..check scores ..One bucket from a perfect nite...NICE

Thanx Rip
                Thats funny. I dont know how you do it. If I had 8 bets riding on games theres no way in the world I could do anything but keep hitting the refresh button on the scoreboard until they were all final.

Comment

YEAH BOOOOOOYYYYYYEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Please Don't Use The L Word!!

Comment

call 1800555tell thats the best scorephone going
                    you tell them what game u need ,,no bullshit..they just get to the games

were passing at 12pm games be back at 1245pm eastern time

Comment

spearit mighty quinn went 2-2 yesterday bud
                      he has 3 games today and 2 in football ..5 total

Comment

Working...
                      X