Comment

GL tonight Guys!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

thanks for all the hard work rip! wooooooooohoooooooo

Comment

holy ouch's..wtf..we suxed last night..0-4..

looking over the last weeks sheets..the 3 big nites last week (the most games on that nite) with saturday being #1 wednesday being #2 and monday being #3,,we went 14-4..on all the other nites we went 4-6.. its something were going to look at..

last night there was only 9 games and we went 0-4...if theres not 10 college games on that given night were going to pass..

tonight wednesday theres 6 games,,the fades are passing

thursday & friday theres 3 games each nite,,the fades are passing

saturday theres 46 games ,,we;ll do the fades...also next week theres tons of games and theres afternoon games on almost everyday next week,,as all the tournaments start up..so next week we;ll have alot of games,,no sense of forcing games this week,,we;ll continue the fades on saturday,,Thanks and good luck and see you guys on Saturday
              Last edited by Ripple; 12-14-2005, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Rip

Probably a good idea, I never think nights with only a few games turn out very well. I guess this week is dead week for colleges, because usually Wednesday and Thursday are busy nights.

Comment

hey brother man rippy supp u remeber me how u doing still at the **** i dont see u there anymore. i know u know alot about college basketball and u get all those service plays i was wondering if u could send them in an email to me if that was possible and i was also looking for the cappers RECORDS for the year if u cant thats cool ill understand...holla back

Comment

Originally posted by marin0s02
                    hey brother man rippy supp u remeber me how u doing still at the **** i dont see u there anymore. i know u know alot about college basketball and u get all those service plays i was wondering if u could send them in an email to me if that was possible and i was also looking for the cappers RECORDS for the year if u cant thats cool ill understand...holla back
                    Good Luck and to the forum marin

Comment

Working...
                    X