No announcement yet.

Rips & krunchs fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The $50.00 I sent Rip to help buy the reports he needs,I already won back.See how easy it is to share the wealth.

Comment

Join-in

Was not able to send message to Spark - not authorized. Will join-in, let me know what to do.

thanks

Originally posted by Watchtower76
      Rip said this last week.

guys spark is going to go thru the last few days threads ,,anyone who wants to help 50.00 please say ur in and spark will give you all the details,,no one has to do a thing,,just sit back and enjoy the ride,,the plays will be in ur lap,,also a phone number to call if ur not here to check,,thanks and good luck guys//

it would help if you could set something up with spark, especially if your going on the fade ride with most of us.

Comment

ONE early lean so far
        # 708...hornets 8:05pm

THIS ISNT A FADE JUST A EARLY LEAN..NOT TO MUCH YET TONIGHT..TILL COLLEGE STARTS FULL TIME THE REPORTS WILL COME OUT LATE..

Comment

Rips Early Leans
          Sonics,,bulls.& PACERS ,..ill Keep U Updated
          2nd Update

Comment

Rip-I think you do a great job with the fades. I'll throw in some money to help out just let me know where to send it.

Thanks, Matt

Comment

Guys, I am watching these threads carefully .. if you want to help just say so and i will contact you ... thanks

Comment

i would be more than happy to help

Comment

Will help Rip

Count on me to chip in

Comment

Thanks Pdog and Myke, spark will be emailing ya. Every dollar helps us get all the needed printouts for this up and coming CBB year

Comment

I appreciate everything that is done and can send more if needed to assure that he has all the tools needed. I can probably help out also if needed. Am gone sometime but around most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X