Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spark, Monte, anyone with regards to Rip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip I will be praying for you and your Mom! Thinking she will have a full recovery!

Comment

our prayers and thoughts go out to Rip's mom....take care Ripple!

aloha!

Comment

Rip

My Prayers Are Out For U And U Mother God Bless

Comment

Rip...I am sure that everyone here hopes that things are well at home, but you need to put things in perspective. Your mom had a stroke and attending to your family needs should be #1 not calculating service fades.

Take some time off and when things are better we would love to have you back but don't come back just because of us!!!
          Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Rip, My thoughts & prayers will be with your family. God Bless and be strong!

Comment

Rip...good to hear everything turned out good... stay strong buddy

Comment

thanks guys..ill find out more today.It seems like its her Thyroids and her blood pressure is extremely high,,,we should have the results today from the cat scan & mri,ekg and others,,appreciate everyones posts and concerns..Thats why bc is one of the best out there,,thanks again my friends..

Comment

Dont know ya too well yet Rip but hope yr mom is ok. Amazing what they can do with medicine these days. God bless.
                  Can somebody please let me know when Carmen Electra is ovulating???

Comment

Working...
                  X