No announcement yet.

Krunch's Saturday Football Fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that was a really bad day. Good thing I only do 2% of bank per bet. Better luck next time.

Comment

Well, it definitely wasn't a good day, but I don't think going 3-5 is as bad as your post implies. Anyway, let's get them tomorrow.

Comment

copy that...good idea

Comment

sorry folks, I didn't look at my wager history. I didn't buy LSU down and then accidentally bet on the under in the arkansas game. I apologize for negativity.

Comment

What is up with the fades? We have them one day and not the next. We never know if we are going to get them. I understand that it is a lot of work. Ask someone for help if that is the problem. Im sure their are more than plenty of people willing to help. Everyone is always talking so high of the fades but no one can play them consistently because we only recieve them every other day.

Comment

dally were trying..if we get them out 4 -5 days aweek thats huge,,last week we had 4 days of baskets and krunch had a few days of football & hockey..once we get things rolling in baskets we should have a few giuys helping me do them..Also sat & sundays are hard to do the baketball fades with football..if we get them 4-5 days aweek now i think thats huge..once january comes im sure more basketbal fades will be done,,plus college baskets really dont start till this week,,ill get the basskets to everyone at least 4-5 days a week this week if not more,,thanks buddy..krunch has 3 girls to take care of,,in his situation hes doing a AWESOME job,,I hope u understand,,we will get this going to make 98% of us happy..if we make 100% PEOPLE HAPPY THAN WERE DOING SOMETHING WRONG..ILL BE BACK TONIGHT TO GET THEM OUT FOR YOU THANKS AND GOOD LUCK..rIP

Comment

If you or someone could post to notify us if the fades won't be done that would be excellent. I sit here continually refreshing my browser for half an hour before the games hoping for a post, and I'm sure a bunch of other people do too.

Comment

Working...
                X