Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rips Tuesday nba fades

Rips tuesday nba

we have alot of games tonight for a small card,,heres 1 now ..720pm for the rest ..1-3 last night..10-6 for the year..we suxed last night..

Lakers under..199

Thanks RIP and GL tonight!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck tonight pal

Comment

thanks rip

Comment

Lakers under 199...15-2 against us

MEM GRIZZLIES u188½- (under)
          12-0 against us

MIL BUCKS u207- (under )
          14-3 against us

DET PISTONS -1½
          25-13 against us

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          strong opinions
          magic & memphis..i guessed at throwing 2 out,,all the tallies are there to make all 6 plays major fades but i took the 4 games i thought were the best..so play or fade at ur own risk,if these 2 win or lose i did my best to make it 4 games..6 is way to much..sometimes we chose right sometimes we chose wrong,,theres luck in this too,,just so u guys know and dont bash my ass tomorrow if these 2 win and others lose..good luck guys

Comment

thanks bud, i am on all 6

Comment

nice work! gl everybody

Comment

Rip

Lets get em tonight FadeMaster!!!!!!!Good luck, coat tailing ya on your 4 plays tonight!!!!!

Rip, heard a great joke today, thought i would share it with ya!!!!!!

This guys walks into a bar in Wheeling West Virginia and says, hey bartender give me 2 shots and 2 beers. The bartender gives the man his drinks and he chugs all 4 drinks down. Bartender comes back to the same guy and the guy says, hey bartender give me 4 shots and 4 beers. The bartender gives the man his drinks and he chugs all 8 drinks down. Its getting really late and the bartender says, last call. The bartender walks over to the guy and says anything for last call buddy, the guy says yea, 8 shots and 8 beers. The bartender says wal, gives the man his drinks. The guy chugs all 16 drinks down and gets up and leaves the bar.

The next day the same guy goes back into the same bar in Wheeling West Virginia and the same bartender is there from the night before. The bartender goes up to the guy and says, let me guess, you want 16 shots and 16 beers! The guy says like hell, I got drunker than hell last night and went home and blew chunks!!! The bartender says, well I figured you would after you drank all you did last night. The guy all red faced and embarrased says, hey bartender, I don't think you understand, Chunks is my dog!!!!!!!!LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Krunch

Comment

HAHAHAHHA thats hilarious Krunch. Thanks for sharing.
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

carlini

hey rip and krunch mick carlini here i followed you two pros back here have a good day home again feels good

Comment

Talk about a tough loss with the Lakers under.

Comment

gs/mil going down the shitter too. bye bye money. when will I learn.

Comment

Originally posted by stoney
                          this is fun hoping to just lose juice. Unfuckingbelievable.

Comment

You can't expect to win every game, if we lose, we lose...if you don't have the money then don't bet......These were tough losses but over the long run it won't even be close, the fades will prevail....

Comment

stoney, this is the exact reason why Rip gets pissed when people criticize the fades..... we're not going to win every game... like I told Rip earlier it's not a race it's a marathon. If you're not in it for the long run then don't get in at all -- jmho...

Comment

Working...
                              X