Krunch's Monday Night NFL FADES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch's Monday Night NFL FADES

I'll put these in a separate thread since Rip is doing the baskets tonight!!!!!

9:05 Play the Colts -4 1/2; I got 71-51 services on the Patriots I have a group of 5 cappers on my records that I love in football and 4 out of the 5 are on the Colts tonight!!!!

9:05 Play the Colts/Patriots over 48 1/2; I got 22-9 services on the under!!!!!!!

Good Luck if you tag along!!!!!!

Krunch

Good luck tonight Krunch, I'll be rooting for them....

Comment

Was going the complete opposite so this makes total sense!! Thanks Krunch and hope we get the sweep tonight with the fades.
      PEACE

Comment

GL tonight Krunch!
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

KRUNCH UR THE BEST THANKS!!! look for u all the time when i come here.
          jjoneill

Comment

Looks golden krunch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krunch
              I'll put these in a separate thread since Rip is doing the baskets tonight!!!!!

9:05 Play the Colts -4 1/2; I got 71-51 services on the Patriots I have a group of 5 cappers on my records that I love in football and 4 out of the 5 are on the Colts tonight!!!!

9:05 Play the Colts/Patriots over 48 1/2; I got 22-9 services on the under!!!!!!!

Good Luck if you tag along!!!!!!

Krunch

great call, krunch, I followed you! what is your group of 5 cappers on your records that you love in football?

Comment

2-0 tonight, looks like a Bud Light night.....I'm glad the fades are winning for you guys...

Comment

We Made Coin!

Comment

Easy winners Krunch!

Comment

Working...
                    X