• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep em coming Rip.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

tough night tonight.

Comment

I hear ya on that. Not good to start off in the hole with the local, could get very ugly this week.

Comment

Sad part is that we probably just lose juice if Gordon doesn't make that shot to tie the game in regulation.

Comment

fuck, I finally play these and they go 1-3...I seriously am a jinx...sorry guys

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
              tough night tonight.

MB, can you email me? Thanks.

Comment

we had no luck in the games..jefferson never touch that guy with 5 seconds left..they send that guy from miami to the line.maybe if that game goes into ot we have a shot,,

than the bulls game.the spurs have the ball with 17 seconds left in the game and and than with 2 seconds left the guy from the spurs thinks hes in the circus and takes circus shot..i guess thats why they call this gambling
                1-3 for the night

Comment

Updated nba record

10 ~ 6 total record

1 ~ 1 on Totals
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  week # 2 .... 1 ~ 3 (this week )
                  week # 1.... 9 ~ 3

Comment

mondays and tuesdays been the worst night for the hoops faders,since we started,,wed-sun been awesome,,going by last years record..

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                      mondays and tuesdays been the worst night for the hoops faders,since we started,,wed-sun been awesome,,going by last years record..
                      tough night last night, RIP. Don't get discouraged. Remember its not a race its a marathon Keep'em coming and thanks for all your hard work.

Comment

ill never worry about the fades in baskets..we;ll win this week..just got some tough breaks last night worst we shouldve done was 2-2..we;ll get'em back tonight..also krunch will continue to do football he went 2-0 last night ..awesome krunch

Comment

sure thing sf.

Comment

Working...
                          X