No announcement yet.

Rips Nba Fades For Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for sunday ill do both..but for tomorrow.i have no idea..i think theres 128 teams for tomorrow,,hahahaha..last week was the biggest week of college on a sat..tomorrow theres like 94 teams..thats still alot of tallying and posting..saturdays definetly sux for the fades for football and college baskets..if we win nice tonight in the nba than i think were better off staying with the hot hand and just do baskets tomorrow..unless someone wants to do football..maybe krunch will ill chat with krunch tonight,,im hoping krunch has his hockey and footnball fades tonight ..lots of guys look forward to krunchs work and plays on these sites..

press coveraage thanks buddy..ill chat with krunch and see if maybe you can help him and ill forward stuff over to krunch..he has 3 girls,not to sure of his plans,,the best way to to the college fades is to start now because theres alot of plays out already..

Comment

looking at 4 nice basketball fades already for tonight ..awesome

Comment

Rip,

Whats up man. Thanks for the hard work. Looking forward to the FAAAAAAADDEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!
        Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but,rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW!!! What a ride!!
        NBA Y-T-D: 5-5 -.5 units

Comment

Working...
        X