Nba Back to back road system plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Back to back road system plays

im going to do my best to keep track of this system..i personally like it and been following it for years..Since im busy if some people can help me out.and post the games when they happen,,It doesnt happened everynight but at least a few times a week,,Just keep posting them in this thread all year,We dont need to make a new tread everyday..Also i like this system alot more when the raod team wins outright the night before,,Thanks and good luck guys this year,,
    for example we have a few games tonight,,ill post the examplaes in this post than put the games in the next post..if the nets played at portland last night than the next night they play another game on the road (back to back ) than the play would be against the nets (the road team )..by no means am i telling anyone to play these.but they did pretty good im told by a friend the last few years..

Tonights system plays for wed nov 2nd will be the following

NJ NETS..over mil bucks..the bucks played last night in philly (now i like the nets even more since the bucks won and went into overtime )..

UTAH,,over dallas..(just like the buck dallas played last night and won and went into overtime i like utah more in this system

Rockets...over kings..kings played last night on the road,and they lost

win or lose the night before the games are in our system..

updated record..
    0-0

Comment

Rock em tonight Rip.
      Good Luck as always!
      NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
      NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
      That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Morning Rip!!!!!!
        Only here for a few minutes. Thanks for the post and goodluck today buddy!!!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

thanks keawe buddy good luck to you and everyonemmhave a awesome day .

Comment

heres the lines for Tonights system plays for wed nov 2nd will be the following

NJ NETS..-8.5 over mil bucks..the bucks played last night in philly (now i like the nets even more since the bucks won and went into overtime )..

UTAH, +3.5
            ,over dallas..(just like the bucks, dallas played last night and won and went into overtime i like utah more in this system

Rockets..-6.5 .over kings..kings played last night on the road,and they lost

also thursday theres 1 game,,the play would be .Miami Heat over indy..Friday theres no games
            win or lose the night before the games are in our system..

updated record..
            0-0tonights games

Comment

I've tried this and got killed, but I didn't use it long enough for an honest opinion. What the hell, let's give her a shot. Happy trails Ripple............
              :smoking: I need a miracle every day.....

Comment

Road back-to-back travel is factored into the betting line so I doubt you will see positive results using this system. But== Good Luck anyway.

Comment

this system went 2 ~ 1 last night.....i got a few emails from some people that followed this more than me last night and they said this system suxs,,so please play with caution..the times i followed i thought it did good..so anyhow we'll see

we have 1 play tonight.Miami Heat.-5.5 .(the pacers played on the road last night.)
                  2 ~ 1 last night..2 ~ 1 for the year,,

Comment

Good luck tonight Ripster...

The key here is your effort to get us the winning systems. We can't fault you for that.

Continued success my friend,
                    Rook

Comment

So far so good. 2-1 every night and were golden!!! I'll try and help out.
                      :smoking: I need a miracle every day.....

Comment

What worry's me is that Indiana played in Florida yesterday so travel was less then Miami coming from Memphis. I found that 2nd day travel teams did much worse against teams that were off or didn't travel the prior day.

Just an opinion,
                        LW

Comment

Working...
                        X