No announcement yet.

Rips sunday fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks krunch buddy. got tickets at the last minute to the giant game a awesome game and we had a blast..the crowd was into it from the start with all 40 of wellington mara;s grandkids down on the field..

1-0 yesterday..9-3 for the week,,13-5 since we came back from our break (passing for 2 weeks )..good job guys,,see ya tonight,,

i know someone posted are we left hanging with no fades..these are done when i get a chance to do them,,remember these are free and i dont get paid to do them..if im here ill do my best to get them out,,it was a beautiful day and we got giant tickets at the last minute,,ive had tickets almost everyweek and i passed on them for the fades..sorry and hope you understand,,thanks and good luck,,
    Last edited by Ripple; 10-31-2005, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Updated record..1-0 yesterday ..9-3 for the week,,13-5 since we started the fades again awesome job guys..3-0 in pros .6-3 in college..

updated record..9-3 last week
      NFL...20~ 15 ...

week # 8 ...3 ~ 0

week # 7 ...4 ~ 2.....
      week # 6 ....pass.....
      week # 5 ....pass....
      WEEK # 4 .. 3 ~ 4 ..
      week # 3 ...4 ~ 2
      WEEK # 2 ...2 ~ 3 ...
      WEEK # 1 ... 4 ~ 4 ...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      college record...31 ~ 35. this will get better believe me and real soon and is as we speak
      week # 9 ...6 ~ 3.

week # 8.. pass...
      week # 7... pass...
      week # 6 ... 2 ~ 8
      week # 5... 3 ~ 7...
      week # 4 ... 5 ~ 6 ...
      week # 3 ... 2 ~ 1 ..
      week.#2 ... 5 ~ 6 ...
      week #1... 8 ~ 4...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      COMBINED RECORD...51 ~ 50...this will get better and real soon and is as we speak

Comment

Great day guys .,.

Krunch, good job buddy ...

Rip, glad to hear you had a good time at the game ..

Who we have for tonight??? hahahaha

Comment

hahaha..as soon as we get lenny stevens goy tonight we;ll fade that or alatex superplay is 0-8 his last 8 plays,,
          good to see ya master spark..had a awesome day yesterday but than a terrible nite last nite,,got cocky ,drunk and betting my entire account on last nites game like a dummy,,
          also had a huge 3 team parlay going into last night and never hedged my bet like a dummy
          had..giants,,denver,& the pats..
          giants ,,denver easy winners both games over by the 2nd quarter and than new england never covered..oh well..getem tonight ..

Comment

oh well lenny stevens doesnt have a goy tonight..but he does like pitt..& the over..maybe we'll take the under or something..ill wait to the tallies are done,,

Comment

thanks brother! glad you had a good time at the game! it was a perfect day and you saw a great game. (if you are a nyg fan).

Comment

Working...
              X