X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niceeee!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Way to go Krunch!
      Thanks for all that you do. Fadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Comment

awesome job Krunch .. keep er going ...

Comment

woooooooohoooooooooooo stop the presses master krunch is in town 3-0 last night awesome buddy
          all fades 12-3 last 4 nights,,wooooohooooooooooooooooo
          we have football and hockey tonight lets sweep the board in all sports ,,why not this is our time of the year..

Comment

Frigging unbelievable. Nice work Krunch. Fades continue to rock. Appreciate the time in doing this.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Unbelievable

Hockey fades are 11-1, man, I hope we can keep this kind of pace up!!!Baseball fades did real well during the playoffs also!!!I guess Rip will be doing the baskets and with baseball season over, I'll try to get the hockey fades out most nights. Tonight we got football and hockey.

Krunch
              :uzi:

Comment

Guys

Thanks for the condos!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow, great record, and I'm assuming most of these winners are underdogs??

Awesome job krunch...thanks for doing this for the forum!
                  Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

krunch buddy..lets do baskets together to many games for 1 guy..ill send u everything i get,,ill do college or vice or versa,,2 guys are needed for baskets,,were all on the same page so lets work together,,thanks buddy..

Comment

Krunch I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. The hockey fades are great. Can't wait till tonight.

Comment

Hey Krunch Do Not Come Back To Wood-mode...stay Home And Faaaaaade Awaaaaaaaaay Brother....hope Everything Is Going Ok Besides The Fading...great Job Again!!11
                        PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Boise Boy

Unfortunately my 5 week vacation comes to an end, I gotta go back to work on Monday. I'm gonna be working in the mail room, I guess we start at 8:00 in the morning. It will seem like banker hours versus 7:00. Hopefully I'll like it!!!!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

Working...
                          X