49ers +14..28-7 against us
    dallas +5..33-13 against us
    denver +3//34-9 against us
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

a server attack all over im told geese,,thanks grif

Comment

all these tallies are much greater but with the attack i put them out so we can get them to the forums good luck all 6 big plays..

Comment

Thanks Rip!!!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

wow

I can't believe Indy was a fade. Thats FANTASTIC.

Comment

WOW! All 4 early fades down at the half!

Comment

Another Fade Play

4:15 Play the Broncos/Giants under 46; I got 8-0 services on the over!!!

Also add these 2 plays; They are consensus plays (not fades) from some services doing really well and their on these 2 plays!!

Ravens +1 1/2
              Raiders/Bills un 40 1/2

Spark, if you would please, add these to the #1 thread at the top, I'm sure Rip won't mind!!!

Thanks Buddy
              Krunch

Comment

That AZ-Titans Over ain't gonna happen. Thise two can't get out of their own way! Lost money for me.

Denver-NYG Under looks great.

Comment

4-2 isnt the greatest but ill take it for us..4-2 for today

and for a die hard giant game the game ended perfect..the giants win and denver (the fade play ) covered...

Comment

Nice job RIP. Are you gonna bring the fades back full time? Just Curious.
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Rip, 4-2 is great to me. We keep hitting 66% of our plays, and I'll be retiring at a young age!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
                        Rip, 4-2 is great to me. We keep hitting 66% of our plays, and I'll be retiring at a young age!!!!
                        absolutely MB

Comment

i've seen that services are doing good in the colleges but having a hard time capping the nfl.....might be an idea to fade the nfl for now.......i know the time will come for the colleges to give back to the fades.....timing is of the essence....

nice day rip!.....btw....i still got my cage from homedepot from cbb........keepin it unlocked for now......

Comment

Still saving up for my cage Phantom!!!!!..... have a feeling it's coming soon, via the fades!!!
                            Hey Rip, Jets are banged up, Vinnie's old, everyone might be on the Birds!!!!...You think it's time to catch a Jet?
                            Call you tomorrow buddy!!!
                            "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

yes the fades are here to stay..they will be done weekly till the first monday in april 2006.for the final winner in ncaa.just like last year we'll sweep the board that day to end another awesome year,,see ya tonight..i love games like tonight to fade this game looks way to easy,thats when we win..were 2 games over 500 in the nfl and 7 games under 500 in college..ouch..but we'll be ahead alot in college by the end of the year or by thanksgiving..

Comment

Working...
                              X