X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoever Missed Part 2 Of Bob Dylan Its On Again Tonight At 9pm

Comment

Hey Rip,
      You should go ahead and post the fades, that way we can at least watch to see if the trend turns in our favor.

I do agree after all these years that Services do sometimes have successful seasons, but no doubt it is because of EARLY season success. They usually kind of "fade" in the latter half of the year. Seen it many times. Let's stay the course, keep an eye on things and reclaim our fundage during the second half!

Comment

I don't quite understand the despair here. Slumps always happen, and the worst the nfl fades do in the middle of their slump is break even. If this is the fades in their slump, I can't wait to see them when they're hot.

Comment

Originally posted by sethseth
          I don't quite understand the despair here. Slumps always happen, and the worst the nfl fades do in the middle of their slump is break even. If this is the fades in their slump, I can't wait to see them when they're hot.
          Then I wish You were around here last year from the 8th or 9th week on all the way through the playoffs ... No one would believe it if they did not see it for themselves ... But it was just a hand-full of us that were playing them and everyone else was giving us a tough time cause they were playing the services .... We had a ball ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
            Hey Rip,
            You should go ahead and post the fades, that way we can at least watch to see if the trend turns in our favor.

I do agree after all these years that Services do sometimes have successful seasons, but no doubt it is because of EARLY season success. They usually kind of "fade" in the latter half of the year. Seen it many times. Let's stay the course, keep an eye on things and reclaim our fundage during the second half!

lmfao...dude if i g=had the fades i wouldve posted them,,if im not doing them im not tallying them it takes hours..it actually felt good today to just relax and post services

krunch did a forum fade and he said they were 0-6 its unbelievable..krunch does a excellent job here,,its a shame nothing is working now.

someone makes some nice sheets for me for the week i through them all away last night for good..the fades will be back in 2-3 weeks,,most likely the week of oct 24..that gives us a full 2 weeks or the week of nov 1,than thats 3 weeks,,please remember we started this on the 9th week last year (nov.2004 )and than we kicked ass till april 5th...were in no hurry ..we got plenty of time..
            Last edited by Ripple; 10-09-2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

for anyone that cares, it seems as if every service and their mother is on the Jags.....

ps keep an eye on blackbeards freebie fades...they are rockin..
              Last edited by 4breakout; 10-09-2005, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4breakout
                for anyone that cares, it seems as if every service and their mother is on the Jags.....

ps keep an eye on blackbeards freebie fades...they are rockin..
                Yeah I'm taking the bengals tonight. GO CINCY!
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

[QUOTE=4breakout]for anyone that cares, it seems as if every service and their mother is on the Jags.....

I know and they were all on Buffalo too. I am so damn gun-shy and confused I don't know what to do anymore.

Comment

going by the forums not the reports the fades wouldve got killled huge yesterday..but not sure which or any plays we wouldve used..but im sure a few of them wouldve been included..looks like nov 1,we'll return,,im just going to plug along with my own picks,,they seem better right now,,

yesterdays results..

Rips Sunday Nfl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jets +3.5....5*.....winner
                    Jets Moneyline +145.....5*....winner

Saints +3.5....1*....loser
                    Dolphins +3.....5*loser
                    Dolphins moneyl;ine..+135....5* loser
                    Over Jags/cinny 37....2*winner
                    cinny +3.5...1*..winner

JETS...Love the jets at home today..A nice home dog.Vinny is back at the helm for the Jets..The jets hate Hackett.he was there offensive coach last year and is now the qb coach for tampa.Vinny hates this guy big time,,The jets roll here and win the game outright..

SAINTS..everyone and there mother will be riding Mr favre after another incredible try (comeback ) monday night on national tv..Saints might even win this game outright

DOLPHINS..The bills guys have been awful i watch them closely this year as the fades been with this awful team a few times..They have the worst coach in the leaque..he keeps changing qb's for a few series here and there,(this isnt college you dont do that chit)..now they changed qbs again..I love the way Saban got this team together,,Dolphs roll here and win outright..

Cinny/over..i know both teams have great defense but both these qbs can light up the board here especially palmer..i also like cinny here as a small play

thanks and good luck guys Rip
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 ~ 7 FOR THE YEAR. (nfl)...+6.25*
                    yesterday..4 ~ 3 ..+4.25*.( money line 5* winner +145 jets )

6 ~ 1 ...ON 1*.....+5*
                    5 ~ 3 ...ON 2*.....+4*
                    1 ~ 2 ...on 5*...... -5*
                    1 ~ 1 ...on 5* moneyline +2.25*

Comment

Bob Dylan News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to catch North Country - Music From the Motion Picture Soundtrack, which features "Tell Ol' Bill," a new track from Bob Dylan found on this incredible collection of songs. North Country, inspired by a true story, tells the journey of Josey Aimes, a female miner, on her plight to fight for women's rights and ultimately leading to the country's first-ever class action lawsuit for sexual harassment.

The North Country - Music From the Motion Picture Soundtrack features 13 songs from artists including Bob Dylan, Gustavo Santaolalla, Warren Zevon, Leo Kottke, Kim Carnes, The Bellamy Brothers, Mac Davis, and Cat Power and is as powerful and moving as the film itself. In addition to "Tell Ol' Bill," other songs from Bob Dylan include "Lay, Lady, Lay," "Sweetheart Like You," and "Do Right To Me Baby (Do Unto Others)."

Comment

Working...
                      X