X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo 14-0

dylan is on in 28 minutes..

Comment

Good Luck buddy and thanks ... something smells in that Service Forum pal .. we will find out ...

Comment

yes it does spark,..we new and thought we would catch it,,and we did woooogooooooooo,those pics and emails dont match

wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo td again 21-0 yeahhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
        Last edited by Ripple; 09-26-2005, 08:51 PM.

Comment

One more thing Rip .. sorry for the clutter in here but did you notice how this person signed off as soon as you called them on it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
            yes it does spark,..we new and thought we would catch it,,and we did woooogooooooooo,those pics and emails dont match

wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo td again 21-0 yeahhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
            Need I say more,.........you da man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I could use the O. Either way, Thanks Rip and let's fill the Jars.
            PEACE

P.S.
            Spark, with you and the guys on the job, we can be rest assured, you will squash any fishy business, and I(we) thank you!! Get the cages ready for the over flow from the fades.

Comment

Spark Never Clutter..clutter Is Good..and Yes I Noticed That In A Big Way Thanks Buddy..u Try And Help People And They Just Take Advantage Of Ur Good Nature,,im Hope That Person Never Returns To Any Forum Now..

Shiprec,,get The Cages Ready Buddy Wooooooooooooooohooooooooo

Comment

ARE these clowns serious about what they said about bobby,,i now its a movie and he comes back strong but this music is excellent,,

Comment

wow this girl maria..played with jerry garcia alot..wild

Comment

Td Den!!!
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

when the dead did this song desolation road ..bobby weir sang it and jery played the slide guitar a few times it was wild,

Comment

10 -0 hope they give us this fumble..woooooooooohoooooooooooo

Comment

yeah baby our ball on the 12 yard line woooohooooooooooo

Comment

woooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo 17-0 yeah babyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

all we need is 24 points by denver and the worst we can do is break even in the nfl,,yeah baby,,back to the movie now hahahahha

Comment

Wow, left the house and came back to find myself against the fade. I feel pretty stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X