Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another fade ..another loss unbelievable ..updated record

college record...15 ~ 13...

This week ...0~ 2 (wednesday),(thursday)
    week # 3 ... 2 ~ 1 ..66%
    week.#2 ...5 ~ 6 ...45 %
    week #1... 8 ~ 4...66%
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    NFL...6 ~ 7 ...46%

WEEK # 2 ...2 ~ 3 ...40%
    WEEK #1 ... 4 ~ 4 ...50%
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    COMBINED RECORD...21 ~ 20...

Comment

Don't worry these plays will turn into gold!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Relax at 15-13 or 21-20 that is still better than a lot of the PROFESSIONAL scam services

But were are the pino horse plays??

Comment

This is too funny! Why is everyone getting there panties in a bind??? Still over 50%! Its a long season................... I know why everyone is freaking and it has nothing to do with the fade plays!!!! Its called................................. Money Management!!! You guys pissing and moaning ever hear of this or know anything about it????

Keep em coming guys and thanks for all the hard work!!!!

BB

Comment

lol... I rented huge storage areas and they are not getting filled up... I'm using more money renting those storages... time to fill them up... That was a tough loss last night... man they just quit with 17 point lead... and 7 minutes left... I was here and winning when this system was hitting last year... I see no reason why it wouldn't work this year... maybe just needs a couple of weeks to get everyone settled in... I'm ready to roll... I'm with ya Rip.
            :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

so we are down a little juice it better than getting buried if the worst we do durning this little dry spell or slump is juice out were going to make some loot in the long run so dont get emotional

Comment

RIP,

Will you be dooing the fades tonight? Appreciate the hard work that this takes. Looking forward to doing a little FADING tonight. Take er sleazy. Thanks
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but,rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW!!! What a ride!!
                NBA Y-T-D: 5-5 -.5 units

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
                  Can you friggin' believe this BS....I lost a teaser Monday night as well with Dallas at +1! I should QUIT!!
                  you shouldn't quit, you should just stop betting teasers & parlays....no matter how good they look....

Comment

Working...
                  X