No announcement yet.

Rips wednesday fades..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the work rip! sometime there just isn't a fade...when the numbers are so close, maybe we shouldn't try to make a fade out of nothing. i know the gom/goy should usually be a good go against, but it sounds like the system works best when there is a spread of at least 10 with at least 5 services on the other team (15-5) It also seems that is it's 14-0 on one team that the fade still isn't any better...you almost have to have at least 5 on the one side...just my opinion...i got lucky and called in boise before seeing the fade...just what my gut told me...had i seen it i probably would have switched or not played at all. i love the fades, and have no doubt they will win in the long run (not just barely over the 50% clip like we are at right now, but 60%+) services just suck, but i firmly feel that we don't need to make a fade when one doesn't present itself! definately not bashing, just expressing my opinion. RIP-thanks again!!

Comment

block,i know you not bashing,,i appreciate yours and everyones input..we havent changed anything from last year..when we didnt have a tally fade we faded some services that had goms and goys..i dont want to change nothing yet from how we did this last year,,if our slump continues than yes ill change some things,,Please feel free to help and make suggestions anytime,,they can only help us all.Im glad u had boise st..good win for you..thanks buddy and good luck,,see you tonight 2 games..Rip

Comment

Working...
      X