Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, Doc! Thanks! I bet the under...as well as the other fades. I guess everybody's in a bad mood. Can't expect to win all the time. Does suck to lose like this today, though. Tempers start to flare. But if the fades didn't do well, then they didn't do well. (I still appreciate Rip, though!) I hope this doesn't turn into another stupid arguement. We had two losing days. Let's move on. Bottom line, do what you want to do. Nobody's making anybody do anything. Cap your own games. Hell, I sometimes fade the fades. Today, I played all the fades. MY choice.

Nothing personal, but Stoney can say whatever he wants to say. I really don't give a flying bird! I play my way and I'm sure everyone else plays their way. It's the fade forum, not the I love Rip, or I Can Only Say Things When We're Winning Forum. If we can't complain about losing, we shouldn't be celebrating when we're winning. Think about it, that's why I like gambling. It's the thrill of beating the man! Then there's days like today... Oh well, there's always tomorrow! Calm down everyone...Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by stoney
      Well seeing that nobody in here took or the fades or doesn't want to admit they went 0-4 and we are on our way to possible 0-5 day after a losing day yesterday( whether you took some of the fades I posted or krunches it really doesn't matter). I would like so say a few words:THE FADE SYSTEM SUCKS!!!!
      It is no better than any other gimmick system. It was proven over this weekend. Plain and simple this system is not working well and if you guys want to go down with the ship it's your funeral. I know nobody had a gun at my head to bet these games, but would it be fair to say that the consensus amongst everyone here is that these plays do/should well. We/I are wasting hard earned money on these plays. I am done with them. Good luck everyone who still plays them.
      Dont like them or dont believe in them then dont come in this forum. Keep your idiotic,moronic opinions to yourself. Loser!!!

Comment

Stoney,every capper,every system will have some bad days.Its the long not the short period of time that money is made.

Comment

ouch..1-3 yesterday..4-4 for the week.the fades were just horrible,heres a updated record,,
          ,i might not be around tonight ..90% sure im going to the giant game ,,if im here ill do the fades if anyone is still interested,,win or lose ill never stop doing the football or basketball fades..i know we'll win in this system in football and baskets..Just my opinion..Regarding big mikes pics there part of the fades,and always will be ..I rather look at them in here than search the web like someone suggested.Anyhow good luck tonight and this week,See you later or tomorrow,,

college record...15 ~ 11... 57%

week # 3 ... 2 ~ 1 ..66%
          week.#2 ...5 ~ 6 ...45 %
          week #1... 8 ~ 4...66%
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          NFL...6 ~ 7 ...46%

WEEK # 2 ...2 ~ 3 ...40%
          WEEK #1 ... 4 ~ 4 ...50%
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          COMBINED RECORD...21 ~ 18...53%

Comment

You see what's happening here guys? The bookmakers get lucky and we start falling apart. Are we gonna sit back and take this? Did we quit when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor? NO! Even a blind pig w/ lipstick finds an ear of corn. It's only week 2 folks... Let it ride.

"Can't we all get along?" ...Stephen King

Comment

we;ll never quit here,,hell no..if u been playing the fades all equal ur up a few dollars.and its only week 2.....21-18 total football record..
              with the vig a 100 player is up around $100.00.give or take a few dollars with buying the half at -120.if ur book charges more than get another book...

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                Dont like them or dont believe in them then dont come in this forum. Keep your idiotic,moronic opinions to yourself. Loser!!!
                GO FUCK YOURSELF! YOU GREASY GREEK FAGGOT! GO SHOVE A GYRO UP YOU ASS!

Here is a quote from Goldengeek talking to a sexybrunette24(who is a member here)
                Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK
                I Wanna Bang U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                LOL WHAT A LOSER! HE WHATS TO BANG HER! GO TO YOUR CHAT ROOMS YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!
                Last edited by stoney; 09-19-2005, 08:42 AM.

Comment

LMAO.

Here's my 2 cents on this topic. While the fades haven't been winning like many thought that they would up to this point, the fades also haven't been losing like Stoney's comments suggest that they have. If you read Stoney's posts, you'd think the overall record was like 3-12 or something. I think part of the problem is that Stoney doesn't paly all of the games for the same amount, so he ends up losing his ass more than he should, and then vents about it.

Now granted, this is a free country and you can say what you like, but if you aren't playing the system the way it should be played, then that part of the losing is on you, and not on the system. I mean, if this system is really as bad as you say (saying in big bold letters that it sucks), then wouldn't it be wise to simply fade the fades? If the system is that bad, then quite honestly stoney, you've stumbled on a gold mine. Just fade the fades, adn you'll be laughing all the wya to the bank.

As for me, I'm not ready to give up on them yet. I've talkd to my bookie the past couple of weeks, and he said that he's had a pretty rough stretch this week and last week. Bookies are bookies for a reason. They win far more often than they lose. By playing the fades, we are aligning ourselves with them. There's no doubt in my mind that in doing so, the system will win over the long haul. That being said, only time will tell, though.

Comment

Here is a quote from Goldengeek talking to a sexybrunette24(who is a member here)

LOL WHAT A LOSER! HE WHATS TO BANG HER! GO TO YOUR CHAT ROOMS YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!
                    Stoney, No more posts from you in this forum ... I would not allow you to go into any cappers thread and tell them that their plays suck like you just did here ... I am also sending you an e-mail in case you do not see this ... If you post in the fade forum again you will leave me no alternative than to bann you all together and I do not want to do this ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                      Stoney, No more posts from you in this forum ... I would not allow you to go into any cappers thread and tell them that their plays suck like you just did here ... I am also sending you an e-mail in case you do not see this ... If you post in the fade forum again you will leave me no alternative than to bann you all together and I do not want to do this ...

dont awaken a sleeping giant stoney he will your butt right outta here
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Rip

You handled the dumb ass posts with class - glad to see it and keep the fades coming.
                        Yep, 1-3 wasn't fun yesterday, but shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                          if anyone cares i did not bet the under in the kc game.... your all welcome!!!
                          Thanks Doc!!!
                          We all needed that, just wish I saw this earlier so I could have doubled up!LOL
                          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Sorry Stoney, you loose. If anyone is a true gambler, they also know, every sytem has a delay here and there. The reason for everyone to be so hyped on the fades is because of the cash built last year(me included). As far as anyone being able to speak their mind whether good or bad, I am in agreement . Yet name calling has past with the years of being in school. We dont need to always agree BUT we should always respect each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's have a better day today and we can all be dancing to Bobby D on the beach with some coolers

PEACE

P.S. Thanks Rip

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
                              THUMB UP FOR OUR MODS. HERE. WHAT WOULD THIS SITE WILL BECOME IF WE DON'T HAVE THEM?

Comment

HEY STROKEFEST, U GOT BASHED BY 10 DIFFRENT GUYS BECAUSE OF UR MORONIC COMMENTS,BUT U CHOOSE TO SINGLE ME OUT? U MAKE ALL THE SENSE OF A GARDEN KNOME.
                                U ARE A POST BORN ABORTION,U FUCK. GO DIE!!!! U FUCKIN CUNT OF A MAN.

Comment

Working...
                                X