Krunch's Saturday CFB FADES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch's Saturday CFB FADES

Guys, Rip's not around today, so I did some tallying on the games!!!!!!!!

3:30 Play Notre Dame -5 1/2; I got 18-7 services on Michigan State! Also fading some cold services, Chuck Franklin, Boxer Sports (Rip likes to fade these guys too), Lenny Stevens

3:30 Play Nebraska -9 1/2; I got 14-2 services on Pitt

7:00 Play Oregon -2 1/2; I got 18-4 services on Fresno with Gow's etc. Also fading Pac Star, Scott Spreitzer (been cold of late), bmhsports

7:45 Play Florida State -1 1/2; I got 19-6 services on Boston College; Psychic Sports has Florida State as their major today!!!!!!!

10:00 Play Purdue -6 1/2 (buy the 1/2); I got 13-2 services on Arizona

10:00 Play UNLV -2; I got 13-4 services on Nevada

10:00 Play Northwestern +15; I got 13-0 services on Arizona State This is just an opinion play, as I actually fell 2 services short of the minium 15 service plays, but everyone is on Arizona St

Sorry Spark, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to read the Saturday Fades, so I started a new thread!!!!!!!

Good luck
    Krunch
    :uzi:
    Last edited by Spark; 09-17-2005, 02:18 PM.

No problem krunch .. I am just glad you are here ... want me to merge them let me know

Comment

GL today Krunch!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Thanks Krunch!!!!!
        Goodluck today Faders!!!!
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
        ..........P.S......thanks to BigMike we got the goodluck pics in the other thread!!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GL guys. Notre Dame is way shaky for my taste. Mich St should win this one.
          Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
          Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

3 more Fade Plays

Spark, could you add these plays to the top page, thanks!!!!

10:00 Play Purdue -6 1/2 (buy the 1/2); I got 13-2 services on Arizona

10:00 Play UNLV -2; I got 13-4 services on Nevada

10:00 Play Northwestern +15; I got 13-0 services on Arizona State This is just an opinion play, as I actually fell 2 services short of the minium 15 service plays, but everyone is on Arizona St

This is the last of the football fades for me today!!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

RIP's play from yesterday

Guys rip posted#5 METALLIC MOON in the 4th race today at Belmont Bang it big cause he liked it more if it came off the turf like it has.HURRY only15 min. to post WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO OO Virginia TD

Comment

Working...
              X