No announcement yet.

Rips Saturday Football Fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sandman on saturdays i need to post and get the f**** out of here ...today is the first day in 1 year ididnt have time and energy to post \ the tallies ,,play the fades or dont without the tallies...99% of the time the tallies are there..i had plans buddy,,anyhow i think where 2-1 for so far,,i just walked n

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
      Rip. Can you please try to include the services numbers. I want to play your fade plays, but I don't want to play something like for example, 27 on team A and 15 on team B. I think that is within your paramiters for posting team A as a play, yet I don't want to play anything that is less than 70% on one side.
      What do you mean service numbers?

Comment

Rip

Just keep doing what you are doing. Osu and whisky were beautiful. Pounded both and parlayed em. getting out of the gate like that was so clutch. I might give some back tonight but I will be way up still. You da man.

Comment

Rip. Can you please try to include the services numbers. I want to play your fade plays, but I don't want to play something like for example, 27 on team A and 15 on team B. I think that is within your paramiters for posting team A as a play, yet I don't want to play anything that is less than 70% on one side.
          play the fades or not,,99% of the time i put tallies..these arent my plays..these are the fades i come up with..on saturdays or busy days i can only do so much ..thanks buddy

Comment

#'s

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            I think he means the number of services on each team: i.e
            25 services on osu and 10 services on miami(oh).

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat

monte sandman ,,just wants his cake and eat it 2 ,,i know him,,he doesnt mean no harm ..but he wants everything handled to him..on a easy platter and doesnt want to do the leg work...

anyhow lets go fades

Comment

i put out the money and time..and play what you want...or fade me buddy,,i put out tons of hours in this ....so if you want do the fades for yourself and the tallies ..sandman u know me a long time ,,isnt this the first time i didnt include the tallies i had to take take care of 2 kids ....also play the fades or fade these ..these are the best and free
                Last edited by Ripple; 09-03-2005, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Hey rip

Was sdsu a lean?

Comment

if the tallies are there or not (and 99% ) of the time there .there please play what u feel is the best for you..at one point we had 12 games ..and i cut it down ,i hated to give out 6 games ,,i never did before but the numbers were there,,and a few more,,i went with the beat % we had ..
                    good luck all.

Comment

the number was high on ucla but the other 6 plays were higher so i nixed sd st ..but that wouldve been a play if we didnt have so many games

Comment

Originally posted by goldencontender
                        bol rip, nice start, glad you didnt use sdst, ucla blows them out every time they play. bol gc-
                        its funny i emailed spark and posted this is the first time at once we had 12 games working...the reports make the difference..i hope we made the right choices,,in baskets we set our limit at 4 games but we had so many games today that fit our system..good luck guys,,

Comment

Ease back all- Rip and the fades are working their magic. I believe Sandman was seeing if a major fade vs a fade was happening. Rip - I can't thank you enuff for what you do - and I personally know the taxation it places on your time with loved ones and your evenings - please rest up and not worry about anything on site. You deserve some R & R.
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

You are appreciated, most definitely.
                            Keep up the good work and good luck on "kid control". My heathens are mad because LSU game was postponed. Looks like it will be Super Mario Kart and the scoreboard refreshing on my computer!
                            Winna, Winna, Chicken Dinna!!!

Comment

2-1 so far ,,looks like boise st is a loser ..lets get these other ones,,thanks guys...

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTyger
                                You are appreciated, most definitely.
                                Keep up the good work and good luck on "kid control". My heathens are mad because LSU game was postponed. Looks like it will be Super Mario Kart and the scoreboard refreshing on my computer!
                                godbless you guys all..I know spark is busy and Dr Jack getting all the money to the right places,,

Comment

Working...
                                X