This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUFFCITYMAYOR
    how was he scamming the site? this is gettin worse than ****** over here. u cant say nadda
    YOU CAN SAY MOST ANYTHING YOU WANT MIKE BUT YOU CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE USER NAMES ...

Comment

Originally posted by SPARK
      Bad move Mike Nowlin .. You should not draw my attention to you if you are scamming this site ....

MikeSports4cast
      Steelerfan04

SPARK i am 100% sure steelerfan isnt that tout mike nowlin. i talk to tha cat on aim mos of tha time an see him post at other forums, no chance he is mike nowlin man.

Comment

Originally posted by trumadskills
        SPARK i am 100% sure steelerfan isnt that tout mike nowlin. i talk to tha cat on aim mos of tha time an see him post at other forums, no chance he is mike nowlin man.
        IP's match perfectly ...
        HUFFCITYMAYOR's match the other 2 and he did not deny he was Mike ... coincidence???

If I am wrong he can explain it to Monte via e-mail ...

Comment

huff city an steelerfan yeah are tha same since u banned his username steerfan04. but he isnt mike nowlin 100% sure.

Comment

huff city an steelerfan yeah are tha same since u banned his username steerfan04. but he isnt mike nowlin 100% sure.
            How about this?? ....MikeSports4cast

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=70282

Comment

spark i dont see what that post by mike had to do wit steelerfan? are tha IPs tha same? or what? they might be from tha same area, but i know for a fact 100% steelerfan isnt tha tout mike nowlin

Comment

spark i dont see what that post by mike had to do wit steelerfan?
                all 3 IP's match perfectly ... same computer ... all 3 user names are the same person ...

Comment

spark from what i have seen about mike nowlin hes had over 20 years in handicappin, tha cat u banned is fresh outa college. i dont know how his ip an mikes could be tha same, but i know they are different people.

will tha real mike nowlin please stand up?

Comment

Let you have the final word trum .. good luck to you buddy ...

Comment

Working...
                    X