This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday college football fades

just wondering if u guys did college football fades also last year or if your gonna do them this year? and did they do ok?

thanks fellas

Rip should be around tonight

Comment

Patience...
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

???? are they coming????
        Bases

Max Wager = $100

Comment

oh i wasnt askin about posting them like now i was just wondering if they did them last year for college

Comment

Any fades?

Is this the way its going to be all football season??? I know everyone is going to come down on me for posing this question, but lets be real. I know everyone who is waiting for a fade to be posted is thinking the same thing I am. Whereas you aren't saying anything, I just want to ask if there is going to be anyone posting any fades. Is there a certain time that I should wait til, and then assume that there isnt going to be a fade?

Comment

i dont see rip or krunch on the active list at the main page of this category. so who knows...
              Thank you Ryan Howard! <--- ITS A WINNER!

2012 CFB: 3-7
              2012 NFL: 3-3

Comment

I can't pick on my own, WHERE IS THE CAVALRY?

Comment

Must Be Slow With The Info.tonite???
                  "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

play what you like
                    the fades have wake forest -8 so far

stoney relax its more involved than you think feel free to do these

Comment

theres 15 sheets on my desk im trying believe me this isnt as fun as you think doing these and its all my by myself doing the taliies..the nfl will be done everysunday college when we get a chance..

Comment

Please clarify; take Wake Forest or do you mean fade W.F.? I'm pretty sure you mean to take them if playing a fade play. Thanks again!

RS

Comment

Rip. Deal for ya..

If you email me the consensus reports, i will do the tallies for the college games. I won't miss a day. Or if you don't want to go that route can you tell me where you get the reports?

Comment

Good Luck Rip ...

Comment

its not that we still havent even gotten the final report..and im checking to see if the plays are right..college isnt like the pros

most likey college wont be done on saturdays
                              maybe just nfl the plays come outr so late..u need to print these reports out out and use different ink for every update,,one report alone is 8 pages landscape legal size ..and theres over 100 servies its a pain,and really not worth it to get the correct tally...nfl isnt this bad believe me..and if u use just the forums you;ll get killed

Comment

Working...
                              X