Krunch's Wednesday Fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch's Wednesday Fades

7:05 Playing the Blue Jays; We're fading Pac Star who is 0-4 their L4 picks and have only won 1 day the last week. We're playing on Sunday Selection who is 5-2 their L7 and Champion Plays who has been decent

7:05 Playing Tampa Bay; Fading Hate 2 Lose who sucks, and playing on 2 Minute Warning who is very decent in the bases.

10:05 Playing the Athletics; Once Again fading Pac Star and Chuck Frankling who has had 1 winning day his last 8 days of selections and playing on the New York Wiseguys

Good Luck
    Krunch

thanx krunch and good luck...
    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

sweet!! i already had oak and tor. also took cle.

Comment

krunch

Where do you get your information from?

Comment

1 last play for the night

Dam Tampa Bay blowing another lead. Lets put on our Devil Ray rally caps!!!!!!!!! Stoney, I get my service plays from 5 different sites and I keep their records on tally sheets.

10:05 Playing the Mariners +1.25 for 3 units; Randy Johnson has been terrible on the road this year, maybe his age is catching up to him. Johnson has allowed 90 hits in 77 innings of work, with an ERA of 5.26 in 12 road starts. The Yankees are 3-9 in those starts. Felix Hernandez has 5 starts and allowed just 23 hits in 36 innings with a K-W ratio of 38-5 and an ERA of 1.75. I think we're getting some great value here at +1.25, I think we definitely have the better pitcher in our corner tonight. Good luck if you tag along!!!!!!!

Krunch
          :uzi:

Comment

Working...
          X