Krunch's Tuesday Fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch's Tuesday Fades

Congrates guys on our 3-2 and +1.49 units night last night!!! Lets keep it rolling gang!!!!

7:35 Play the Nationals +1.70; I got 15-5 (75%) services on the Braves!!! This is a nice line for us to hit on gang!!

I'm still tallying the 8:05 and later games, I will be back in around 45 minutes!! Good luck to everyone tonight!!!!!

Krunch
    :uzi:

Originally posted by krunch
    Congrates guys on our 3-2 and +1.49 units night last night!!! Lets keep it rolling gang!!!!

7:35 Play the Nationals +1.70; I got 15-5 (75%) services on the Braves!!! This is a nice line for us to hit on gang!!

I'm still tallying the 8:05 and later games, I will be back in around 45 minutes!! Good luck to everyone tonight!!!!!

Krunch
    I had better odds +$181.00 keep those fades rolling Krunch

Comment

Thanks Krunch!!!
      Goodluck today gang!!!!
      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

good luck krunch i brought that play over there,,cm..

Comment

Final Fade Report

We're playing my fighting Phillies gang!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

8:05 Play the Phillies +1.70; I got 13-2 services (86.6%) on the Astros!!!! Come on Abreu, Thome, Burrows, and company!!!

8:10 Play the Royals +1 1/2 RL +1.25; I got 13-2 (86.6%) services on the WSox

10:05 Play the Indians +1.25; I got 13-6 services on the A's who have won 7 games in a row!!!!!!

Okay gang, put your rabbit tails in your back pockets, and lets pray for a nice 3-1 or better night!!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

krunch u see my plays it was 2 fades plus the cards...lmfao
            i new this at 630pm but fiqured you were doing them ,,lets getem all buddy

Comment

good luck guys..cant wait till the football fades start..

Comment

you believe the way we lost damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Working...
                X