• Show
Clear All

• Rips Saturday Fades

play mil

fading scotty spreitzer;s Nl goy on the reds

the play will be Mil brew crew

,,,so bang the brew crew

a few big names have the reds so bang bang away
    Last edited by Ripple; 07-23-2005, 02:18 PM.

Comment

hey rip i need to e-mail you to ask you a ? how can i e-mail you?

Comment

send the question to monte and he will forward it to me ..or send it to spark..

Comment

rip e-mail

this site won't let me e-mail to spark or monte,antway i'll just ask you this.how can i get mike rose plays in baseball if you want to you can e-mail me and let me know.

Comment

we post the services on about 6 different sites..do u know at least 1..if not go to google and do a search ,,im sure you;ll catch me at one of the sittes..i go under..ripple,,dylan524..or painter317....lmfao good luck i have 2 more fades comimg up doing a tally now..

Comment

here we go guys

Brew Crew +108

Washington Nationals -105 :uzi:

good luck guys ,,services all over houston and a few guys (services) have gom and goy and etc on the reds) plus were fading spreitzers 80th goy tonight..

Comment

sites

i went to ****** detroit and found mike rose but it cost to get his picks which i did today.i don't know of antother sites

Comment

f* jonny det ,,hes a huge scammer like his buddy,,thats the worse site u can go to ..go to betting talk for the plays hit service section..

Comment

Originally posted by boilerman42
                    i went to ****** detroit and found mike rose but it cost to get his picks which i did today.i don't know of antother sites
                    Google "sports forums"down at bottom of page there is cappers m..........

Comment

why pay for mike rose we p0sted them since 1130am eastern time today..anyhow good luck..

Comment

woooooooohooooooooo 3-0 first inning the brew crewwwwwwwwww

Comment

wooooooooooooooooooohooooooo 3-0 wash also ..yeah babyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Hey Ripster ... When you going "Underground"??? BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

or private bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhombaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                              woooohooooo thats a good one buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X