Fades Will Not Die Or Go Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fades Will Not Die Or Go Away

Dont worry guys the fades are staying forever.and we;ll get the same amount of plays that we did last yr,,Are you ready for some FOOTBALL & FADES..WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bring It On Rip!!! Woooohooooooooooo

Comment

+ Rips FADES,WooooooooHoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
        Dont worry guys the fades are staying forever.and we;ll get the same amount of plays that we did last yr,,Are you ready for some FOOTBALL & FADES..WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        Bring it dude ...

You just made my shitty day a whole lot better Ripster ... Thanks and lets kick some a$$ my good friend .. if they are anything like last year ... woooooooohoooooooooooo

Comment

services all over the yanks tonight....fyi...

Comment

Rip help me out ... Who was the guy that always gave us the tally in the service thread last year?? ... For the life of me I can not remember his name ... Real nice guy and accurate as all hell ... Before you were doing the fades he made me all kinds of $$$$$$$$ ...

Comment

who our buddy trotter

Comment

Damn, i knew it started with a T ... driving me goofier than i am all day ... hahaha Thanks Rip ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple
                  services all over the yanks tonight....fyi...
                  Ripple thanks man for changing my mind! I was going to play the yanks cause movement has been pretty good with sides. Right before the game I figured I would come over here and see what was posted! Glad I did!!! I mean I got lucky tonight with the Angles, but a wins a win!

Thanks for changing my mind!!!!

BB

Comment

glad u hit billy,,im happy for you.good luck buddy ..shoot me a email soon thanks..

Comment

hey guys let me know what i can help you with this year? i chip in for a consensus report with a friend, its not the greatest but its pretty good.would like to get a better one but need a few guys to chip in on it and a place to share? any ideas? i work alot of weekends but im usually home after 2pm and schulded vaction on alot of weekends this fall.

Comment

binx where in pa you located?
                        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

I'm so excited about football fades that I've sprung a leak!

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                            binx where in pa you located?

wilkes-barre area

Comment

wow i seen bob dylan plenty of times at the kirby center in wikes-barre,,

Comment

Working...
                              X