Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday's Fades

More Fades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:05 Play the Orioles; there is 17-1 services on the W Sox

9:35 Play the Mavs; there is 25-7 services on the Suns

10:05 Play the Athletics; there is 16-1 services on the Yankees

10:05 This is not an official fade, I only have 14 service plays, but the fade would be to play the Mariners; there is 12-2 services on Boston!

In the Suns/Mavs game I have 11-2 services on the over!

These counts were all taken through page 3 and post #102 in the Friday Service plays thread! I'm done for the night, if you want to keep checking the Friday Service thread and add to my totals go ahead, cause this is were I stopped counting at! Just to clarify, I also went through about 400 other services that Truckin and I use! Good luck to everyone and I will be doing the fades tomorrow. Once again, I want to remind everyone that I cannot give out early plays, because alot of services don't give their plays out until 1/2 hour before the games start. I have to get an accurate count and come back and post and also make my own wagers, so please don't ask me to post early! It's impossible to do! OKAY GUYS PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Krunch

7:05 Play the Indians; there is 13-2 services on Toronto

7:10 Play the Mets; there is 13-4 services on the Cards

7:05 Play the Pacers; there is 32-5 services on the Pistons

Guys, there's more fades working, will post around 7:30

Good luck gang

Krunch
    Last edited by Spark; 05-13-2005, 07:34 PM.

Faders

I'm tallying em up right now! I will keep everyone posted, just be patient, we have some fades working!

Krunch

Comment

Krunch , thanks for your work. If you know for sure about any of the 7:00 bases could you post. My wife has me going to some freaking art show to raise money for some charity and I'm leaving at 6:15. If you would prefer to wait no problem I'll just play the late games. Goodluck to all

Comment

Thanks Krunch Baskets Seem To Work Better

Comment

Fades

Spark, when you get a chance please post em at the top buddy!

7:05 Play the Indians; there is 13-2 services on Toronto

7:10 Play the Mets; there is 13-4 services on the Cards

7:05 Play the Pacers; there is 32-5 services on the Pistons

Guys, there's more fades working, will post around 7:30

Good luck gang

Krunch

Comment

wish glavine wasnt pitchin tonite he sux
            OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
            NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
            NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Love The Pacers All So Have 5 On Under 2 On Over Looks Like Pacers If OVER Small Thanks Krunch
              Last edited by BM67; 05-13-2005, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks Krunch

Comment

So Far I Have 26 On Suns And 8 On Dallas If This Helps

Comment

What Do You Think Krunch A Fade Or Hold Off

Comment

Thanks Krunch!!!!
                      Jumped on those home teams in the NBA already!
                      Goodluck today with the fades gang!!....lets cash some tickets!!!
                      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

More Fades

8:05 Play the Orioles; there is 17-1 services on the W Sox

9:35 Play the Mavs; there is 25-7 services on the Suns

10:05 Play the Athletics; there is 16-1 services on the Yankees

10:05 This is not an official fade, I only have 14 service plays, but the fade would be to play the Mariners; there is 12-2 services on Boston!

In the Suns/Mavs game I have 11-2 services on the over!

These counts were all taken through page 3 and post #102 in the Friday Service plays thread! I'm done for the night, if you want to keep checking the Friday Service thread and add to my totals go ahead, cause this is were I stopped counting at! Just to clarify, I also went through about 400 other services that Truckin and I use! Good luck to everyone and I will be doing the fades tomorrow. Once again, I want to remind everyone that I cannot give out early plays, because alot of services don't give their plays out until 1/2 hour before the games start. I have to get an accurate count and come back and post and also make my own wagers, so please don't ask me to post early! It's impossible to do! OKAY GUYS PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

Krunch,

Do these fades include the alternate locations for servuce plays or just from BC. ? I "might" have some time to tally...

TWOLIP~
                          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but,rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: WOW!!! What a ride!!
                          NBA Y-T-D: 5-5 -.5 units

Comment

Twolips

I checked each service at ***********, pick land, heaven, and vip! I did not duplicate one service, because I made a spread sheet and cross referenced it! I also know what services are duplicates on pick land and vip! I have service plays emailed to my email box! I also manually go through 3 other site and get plays! I did not get Truckin's pager plays and I went through BC up to post #102! The plays have pretty much stopped coming in so I finished posting! Hope that answers your question!

Krunch

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X