post them if you have them

i miss nfl
    OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
    NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
    NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

realdeal ..thats funny i got a email today from someone saying the same exact thing..i myself wish football was here everyday too....good luck buddy

Comment

Proline comps has won the last 5 plays,that is the most they ever won in a row since I have tracked them,16 weeks. Their pick is Houston. I'm playing the Brew Crew.

Comment

Has the Fade Thread "faded" away?

Comment

i will do three light fades against brian mac. from what i saw he went 1-1 this afternoon. tonight my fades will be (lines from bodog)
            sf over 7
            tex over 9.5
            cle over 9

Comment

I want College Basketball too come back already... Its my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "3 Stacks of High Society."

Comment

Baseball Fades

Okay guys, I'm recovering a little bit from the flu and I'm working on a couple of fades right now! I might have a fade on the 8:05 game, but I definitely have 2 working on the late games! Check back in this same thread around 7:50, as that will give you at least 15 minutes if something comes up in the 8:05 game. See ya than!

Krunch

Comment

Late Baseball Fades

Here are 2 late baseball fades!

10:05 Playing the Dodgers +1.35; Theres 8-2 services on the Padres and the way the Dodgers are playing I'm playing them for 2 units!

10:05 Playing the A's-Mariners over 8 for even money; Theres 5-0 services on the under!

Good luck if you play these fades!

Krunch

Comment

All Right Krunch .. thanks and I hope u are feeling better ... I fvking hate to be sick!!! My wife hates it more ...I am the biggest baby ... hahaha

Comment

Spark

Yea I know the feeling buddy, makes you feel all crappy like you don't want to do anything! We'll have to get the fades working tomorrow night and this weekend! I won't be much help during the week thou because of my long work schedule! See ya tomorrow night!

Krunch

Comment

krunch, I have been laying off the fades for a few days now but I will be ready to jump back on them for the NBA playoffs. Hope you will be able to do them.

Hope you get over the flu and good luck with your plays.

Comment

Working...
                        X