Fades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fades

I opened this thread if you want to talk about fades ...

I have heard comments that fades will not work for bases .. I do not think that is true .. Time will tell but the public does not win in any sport .. I truthfully hardly ever fade bases cause I enjoy capping and posting my own plays ... lets see what happens ...

Any Comments???

I for one think the fades will work in the long run... I'm going to wait off for like 2 more weeks when the nba pretty much doesn't have much games and the services will be forced to put out plays on the bases then I'm going to fade again. Personally I think the services like the playoffs and championship games since more and more people are interested in that and they are more willing to buy services. So I think the services are concentrating more on that.
    :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

Originally posted by kingsgod
      I for one think the fades will work in the long run... I'm going to wait off for like 2 more weeks when the nba pretty much doesn't have much games and the services will be forced to put out plays on the bases then I'm going to fade again. Personally I think the services like the playoffs and championship games since more and more people are interested in that and they are more willing to buy services. So I think the services are concentrating more on that.
      I agree. There's no reason that fading bases won't work when it seems to work on all other sports... I'd say let the season warm up a bit and it should be bizness as usual.

Comment

I think the fades might work better for the NBA now too with the playoffs.No more meaningless games.

Comment

It sucks that peoples ego's & hurt feelings have taken away a great money making system... who woulda thunk it

Comment

I'm the one who said I'm not sure the fades would work in MLB. I think it would be a tread lightly to see how it goes and would be better once hoops is over.

Comment

I am waiting for some baseball GOY's. That is when I will start fading!
              :bounce1: WINNING IS EVERYTHING! :bounce1:

Comment

Originally posted by Easy
                I am waiting for some baseball GOY's. That is when I will start fading!
                I can see you have done this before ... hahaha

Comment

no early games stupid weird
                  OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                  NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                  NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Guys, I can't imagine the Fades not working for MLB. I used 1 service about 4 or 5 years ago, and I lost over 20K in about 2 months in MLB. That was the first and last service I'll ever use.

What you're doing here is going against Services, because over the long run, and as a whole, they SUCK! Why wouldn't it work for MLB? Are the services all of a sudden good for Baseball? HELL NO!!!

Comment

IMO fades won't work for baseball. Almost everything there will be 15 games with lots of varying opinions. Also, too many services pick big favorites. Playing big favorites won't win you big $$$$. I don't believe fading will either.

Comment

no one doin fades anymore seems

dont call my p.o.

Comment

The main reason that fades are much harder for baseball is there is no point spread. That is what you are fading in basketball and football. In baseball, it is much easier to pick who will win, so if you fade, i suggest fading with the 1.5 run line. I think this should clarify why fades in baseball do not work as well. However there is always the night that r.johnson loses at home to tampa bay.

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
                            Guys, I can't imagine the Fades not working for MLB. I used 1 service about 4 or 5 years ago, and I lost over 20K in about 2 months in MLB. That was the first and last service I'll ever use.

What you're doing here is going against Services, because over the long run, and as a whole, they SUCK! Why wouldn't it work for MLB? Are the services all of a sudden good for Baseball? HELL NO!!!
                            Why not get that same service and fade them. Sounds like alot of money to be made by fading them. HA HA
                            Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

we tried that with brian mac no luck so far

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Working...
                              X