No announcement yet.

Krunch/Truckin Fades for Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch/Truckin, thanks for the great job you guys are doing..... Good comeback after an ify start...

Comment

• 44nd

Originally posted by four4nd
      Krunch/Truckin, thanks for the great job you guys are doing..... Good comeback after an ify start...
      thanks
      lets get them tommorrow
      keep the train rolling along or truckin
      we can share the women, we can share the wine
      we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

• good work guys ...

Comment

• Rip, so you are doing the fades on another site?

Comment

• illjaunt ,,,,thanks again for all the calls yesterday to update me with the scores..yesterday as i was waiting for a bus and the bar didnt have a few games on that i bet on ,,Again thanks illjaunt i appreciate that..considering ur a few thousand miles away ,,thanks

Comment

• good to hear from ya rip!

Miss ya man, come on back!

Comment

• hey guys did I just do something stupid?... I hope I am thinking this right... wayy too early for me... I placed 305 on Boston -1.5 win 300, 300 on parlay NYY/Boston to win 350, and then 100 on Toronto to win 190
                :uzi: Ungrateful Critics = Numb Nutts

Comment

• Originally posted by kingsgod
                  hey guys did I just do something stupid?... I hope I am thinking this right... wayy too early for me... I placed 305 on Boston -1.5 win 300, 300 on parlay NYY/Boston to win 350, and then 100 on Toronto to win 190
                  Looks good to me. I'll be rooting for ya.

Comment

• thanks dog... wasn't sure if I did something stupid only to realize it later when I wake up and say... wtf...

Comment

• just a thought... I have not followed baseball closely until this season... but it seem like NYY is a sure winner... losing 4 in a row the most loses all of last season and now coming home after the five game road trip. Is this a trap... or like the Nba and a good play?

Comment

• NYY playing TB should be a winner, but ya never know with the way they have been playing lately... TB does suck though... GL!
                        Boston up 5-0 early....

Comment

• Yeah... 9-1 Boston... dang they are hot.

Comment

• good start... ready for the fades

Comment

• I would suggest starting a new thread each day so people don't have to go through a lot of threads posts.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Can you give me a hint as to what tonight's play are? I've got to run to the hospital.

Thx & GL All

Comment

Working...
                                X