Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch/Truckin Fades for Saturday

Major NBA FADE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really know what the current line is on this game, so I'll post the line I had this afternoon!

7:35 Play the Nuggets +31/2 or 4 1/2? Theres 16-5 services against us on the Rockets! I'm playing Nuggets 1st half, Nuggets for the game, and I'm doing a 5pt teaser Nuggets +point and the total over! Good luck guys!

Krunch

More NBA Fades

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys listen up, the service plays are really coming in slow right now! I got 2 fades to play on the Bulls/Hawks game!

7:05 Play the Hawks +7 for the game; Theres 7-2 services against us on the Bulls! Remember, 1st half bets are hitting pretty decent also!

7:05 Play the Bulls/Hawks under 193 1/2; Theres 7-0 services on the over in this game! I haven't been playing the totals in 1st half bets, so I don't really know how well their doing!

Nba Fades

1:05 Play the Knicks at a pick em; Theres 7-2 services on Charlotte! Note this is not a major fade!

Krunch

mlb fades

guys we have 5 plays today and when i get home we may have a fade for the 10:00 as of right now not enough info

2:05 play brewers +109 8-3 services 73%
    2:05 play mariners +134 11-2 services 85%

4:05 play phillies -106 10-4 services 71%
    4:05 play baltimore +111 11-1 services 92%

8:05 play rockies +153 9-2 services 82 %

gl
    play them all the same and dont go overboard its a long season

truckin
    Last edited by Spark; 04-16-2005, 07:24 PM.

fade update

it looks like nothing at 1:00
    we have 2 huge fades at 2:00 & 4:00
    possibly another at 2:00 info is coming in slow be patient

i will be playing the mets at 1:00

Comment

Nba Fades

The service plays are coming in slow so far today! Right now I don't have much on the 1:05 game between the Knicks and Charlotte! We have 1 fade working on a 7:35 game, but check back again in about 20 minutes to see if anything has changed!

Krunch

Comment

Nba Fades

1:05 Play the Knicks at a pick em; Theres 7-2 services on Charlotte! Note this is not a major fade!

Krunch

Comment

mlb fades

guys we have 5 plays today and when i get home we may have a fade for the 10:00 as of right now not enough info

2:05 play brewers +109 8-3 services 73%
          2:05 play mariners +134 11-2 services 85%

4:05 play phillies -1 +140 10-4 services 71%
          4:05 play baltimore +111 11-1 services 92%

8:05 play rockies +153 9-2 services 82 %

gl
          play them all the same and dont go overboard its a long season

truckin
          Last edited by TRUCKIN; 04-16-2005, 01:41 PM.
          we can share the women, we can share the wine
          we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

last night

we went 2-0 on fades that just missed the system
            i am going to keep track of these
            today the reds just missed
            then after the game had started i got enough info for it to be a play
            lets watch and see if the reds win

thanks
            truckin

Comment

Truckin. Seeing the percentages for each fade is a big help. Thanks for showing them. The percentage of services on each team is more important to me than the difference in the number of plays. I have always thought that if the services for one game were 20-10 (66%)for one team and another game had the services 8-1,(88%) the 8-1 game is the better play, but under Rips system a difference of 7 services isn't enough for a fade play. Hope you will keep showing the percentages. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman
                Truckin. Seeing the percentages for each fade is a big help. Thanks for showing them. The percentage of services on each team is more important to me than the difference in the number of plays. I have always thought that if the services for one game were 20-10 (66%)for one team and another game had the services 8-1,(88%) the 8-1 game is the better play, but under Rips system a difference of 7 services isn't enough for a fade play. Hope you will keep showing the percentages. Thanks.
                sandman i agree with you on the percentages
                but rips sytem of 7+ is good enough imo
                the reason why i do it different is because i have limited resources to get plays
                rip gets 10X's more info then i do
                if i got that much info i would do it his way

truckin

Comment

I remember when Rip first started doing this, he was using percentages to find the fades. Over 90% was a Major Play, Over 80% an Opinion play. I think he stopped doing this because there were more fades when the only criteria was having 8 or more services on one team.

Today is interesting because, if I read this right, the Knicks with 78% of the services on Charlotte is not an official play, while the Philly, with only 71% of the services against them, is an official play. It dosen't matter to me which way you and Rip decide plays, as long as you can keep including the % difference too. Then everyone here can decide for themselves, which teams they want to fade. Thanks again for all the hard work you guys are doing.

Comment

We need to root these home fellas. Knicks, Brewers and mariners are all down right now.

Comment

krunch

you got anything for the 2 7:00 games
                      i got to leave in 10 minutes

thanks
                      truck

lets go knicks

knicks win knicks win

Comment

Good job truck/krunch.....

knicks win, knicks win...... hope this is a good start to the day... thanks for doing the fades, guys...

Comment

god dammit

paul konerko just homered again
                          this guys killing us

lets go mets

yeah mets 2-2

lets go piazzza
                          Last edited by TRUCKIN; 04-16-2005, 03:27 PM.

Comment

truck, you got mets ml or rl?

Comment

Originally posted by MB17
                              truck, you got mets ml or rl?
                              -1 -111

3-2 mets

Comment

Working...
                              X