This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rips April Lock

Rips Dead ~Head Lock Of the month ,,Is finally here..

Take The New York Mets Run Line ..-1.5 runs :uzi:
    .....as pedro and the mets will leit up Al Leiter and the marlins..As the mets win by at least 4 runs...and are going for there 6th win in a row,,The crowd will be pysched and ready to go ..since its a sold out and al leiter is coming back...Good luck(play at own risk)...dont know the official line yet since its only 8am ..but im sure you might be +125 also ..

Yesterday was the anniversary for Jerry Garcia's Ashes being sprinkled over the Golden Gate Bridge In San Francisco..Boy did we party all day yesterday and have the deads music blasting all day ..Good luck guys..

You've got some brass balls my man. Leiter is not flashy but he is solid. He doesn't beat himself w/ walks. While he usually only goes 6 innings, he doesn't give up much. He should be on his game against his old team. The Marlins have several players who are good fastball hitters and a team that can play small ball and manufacture runs in a pitching duel. This game will be decided by the pens unless Pedro is lights out for nine innings. Maybe the Marlin pen will blow up for ya. GL
    "33"

Comment

plus the mets are getting +140 -1.5 runs..its a huge lock nowwwwwwwwww...a big wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...se e u at the cashiers window

Comment

play at ur own risk or fade me..but this crowd will be pumped up for the pedro and the mets..PLus al leiter is the one who told delgrado all bullshit about the mets.and thats why he didnt sign with the mets ...And the mets are pissed..this one will be over by the 6th inning..good luck ..
        This is my play and my opinion only so please do what ever you like..or dont do anything..thanks & good luck

Comment

GL my man. Can't pull the trigger on that. In fact, not gonna play the game at all. Gonna enjoy watching it though. I'll root for ya, but I personally think Leiter will put some ass behind his mouth today. Fruit Looper scares the hell out of me. Of course if Pedro is lights out for nine he'll sit on his ass in the pen and get paid. GL, should be the game of the day.
          "33"

Comment

wrong place
            we can share the women, we can share the wine
            we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

Luv the play RIP ! I see a complete game by Pedro today.

Comment

sounds like a die hard mets fan or a service.

gl

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy

gl
                  gl
                  i like it mets are hot
                  we can share the women, we can share the wine
                  we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

gl
                    LOCK?

I think he's spending too much time with services. He is starting to sound like a service.

Also, this isn't a fade. You should post your personal selections in ALL SPORTS.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                      LOCK?

I think he's spending too much time with services. He is starting to sound like a service.

Also, this isn't a fade. You should post your personal selections in ALL SPORTS.
                      RIP,

Turn AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!!!! DON'T go to the dark side, or we'll be fading the fader!

Comment

RIP,

Turn AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!!!! DON'T go to the dark side, or we'll be fading the fader!
                        The irony

Fading the service fader

What's next?

Comment

WOW guys ease up! I'm with ya on this one RIP Mets 5-2

Comment

Originally posted by joelatti

i don't think we're being rough. we're just joking around. relax son!

Comment

Originally posted by joelatti
                              Trust me I hope you win. I'll never wish bad luck on any BC member. What RJ and I are saying a veteran such as Rip should know better than using the term LOCK, GOY etc.

He is starting to sound like a service. As each day passes his threads sound more and more like a service.

Comment

Working...
                              X