X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch's sats Nba fades

Good luck Krunch ..Guys Krunch is doing the nba fades

krunches munches fades for sat :

Congratulations to everyone that played last night's fades as we went 3-0 in the 1st half bets and 2-1 for the overall games. Okay here are two early plays with the counts.

7:00 Twolves-Hawks game to go under 195. The count was 5-0 services against us!

7:30 Milwaukee Bucks +7 (buying 1/2 pt). The count was 8-1 services against us!

Okay gang, here goes three more plays!

8:30 Raptors +7 1/2. The count was 6-1 services on the Bulls!

9:00 SuperSonics +9 1/2. This is strictly a fade Brian Mac play, as he's already 0-1 on the day losing on the Yankees under!

10:30 Clippers +3 1/2. This was the largest margin of services, the count was 11-2 on the Spurs tonight!

Good luck to everyone that plays these games!

Krunch
    Last edited by Ripple; 04-09-2005, 08:19 PM.

Good Luck, Krunch!

Comment

Krunch's Saturday NBA Fade Plays

Congratulations to everyone that played last night's fades as we went 3-0 in the 1st half bets and 2-1 for the overall games. Okay here are two early plays with the counts.

7:00 Twolves-Hawks game to go under 195. The count was 5-0 services against us!

7:30 Milwaukee Bucks +7 (buying 1/2 pt). The count was 8-1 services against us!

I will be back at 7:30, I have a few more plays that might be fades and they don't start till 8:30 or later!

Good Luck
      Krunch

Comment

Good job, Krunch. Thanks a bunch....

Comment

Thanks Krunch

Comment

Thanks Krunch for doing the NBA!!!!
            Goddluck today gang!!
            Lets cash some tickets!!!
            "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

excellent buddy ..did u get the report..also when ur done ill put everything in post #1 for you..your doing a great job ..u really are,,im sure everyone appreciates u stepping up ,,

Comment

Final Fade Report for Saturday's NBA

Okay gang, here goes three more plays!

8:30 Raptors +7 1/2. The count was 6-1 services on the Bulls!

9:00 SuperSonics +9 1/2. This is strictly a fade Brian Mac play, as he's already 0-1 on the day losing on the Yankees under!

10:30 Clippers +3 1/2. This was the largest margin of services, the count was 11-2 on the Spurs tonight!

Good luck to everyone that plays these games!

Krunch

Comment

Thanks Krunch!!
                  Hope these are only game plays, can't get in touch with my other local that carries the 1st half lines.
                  Goodluck gang, lets cash all these tickets!!!!!

Comment

Rip

I got 3 of your reports, man thats some decent info! I double checked my services sheet and I did have all the services you had on your report! Thanks for the info buddy! It's always good to double check!

Thanks Again
                    Krunch

Comment

good luck & tremendous job ,,ill put all the plays in one post buddy

everyone check post # 1 in 2 minutes

Comment

Thanks Rip!!
                        Damm, your making it to easy for us.
                        Hope you have a nice evening, gotta get the kids ready to go to a dinner now.
                        Have fun sucking em up tonite, I know I will!!

Comment

Krunch, thanks for doing this. I know we all appreciate the time you put into this

Comment

DO NOT bet against the Bulls OR the Nuggets. May as well burn cash in the back yard.

Comment

Working...
                            X