Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just joined tcbets.com to try the horses today. could someone explain win/place/show to me. I got rips/pinos plays need some help with that. Thanks
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• win = 1st place
      place = 2nd place
      show = 3rd place
      congrats ..every monday am they give u a percentage of ur wagering back in horses,,tcbets is excellent for horse...remember if ur runnning late call them up the phones always stay open longer than the interent ...also they have a direct # just for horses thats alot easier..good luck buddy
      Last edited by Ripple; 04-08-2005, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by griffey_mojo
        I just joined tcbets.com to try the horses today. could someone explain win/place/show to me. I got rips/pinos plays need some help with that. Thanks
        WIN =1st
        Place=2nd
        Show=3rd
        These are what you bet the horse will finish. If you bet all 3 and your horse is 1st you win all 3 wagers. If you just bet win your horse must finish 1st.

Comment

• I'm on the horses with you Rip...you did me right on Wednesday with the Ponies...so I may as well try today...plus, limited afternnon baseball so I need something to wager on..... Let's ride 'em home!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• Thank you. Where do you guys follow the race at? drf.com
            Last edited by griffey_mojo; 04-08-2005, 11:25 AM.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• channel 602 on directv

or try tvg.com....or drf.com

Comment

• Is it best to put equal amounts on the w/p/show? Someone Feel free to educate me. Thanks

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Morning Rip! was going to ask if you had a nice evening, but after reading some of this shit these guys are posting , I guess I don't have to now.
                  Just remember Rip, a lot of us here still love you baby (especially your avatar)
                  Have a nice day!!!
                  "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

• rip

you got mail
                    we can share the women, we can share the wine
                    we can share what we got of yours cause we done shared all of mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ripple

There will be no more nba fades till playoff time,,These teams are giving up and some games dont mean anything
                      There's lots of irony in that statement. The fades are doing poorly in the NBA which means the services are doing well.

Comment

• Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                        Is it best to put equal amounts on the w/p/show? Someone Feel free to educate me. Thanks
                        Its really up to how you feel about a horse.With Pinos picks I go W-P.when I play my own horse I usually only go WIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by moondog22
                          Its really up to how you feel about a horse.With Pinos picks I go W-P.when I play my own horse I usually only go WIN.
                          Thanks DOGG

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

• Fades r not only doing great but it is always fun to know u r going against the "guarentees of the services"(ha).
                            Any word on todays fades as far as times.
                            gl today everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by hart
                              Fades r not only doing great but it is always fun to know u r going against the "guarentees of the services"(ha).
                              Any word on todays fades as far as times.
                              gl today everyone
                              There are only 2 early game 2;20 and 4:15. Check around 2-2:10and 4:00

Comment

• rip, just so I have it right. Is the #3 horse in the third race madonna lilly?

Comment

Working...
                                X