X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fades

anything early yet?

Comment

• RIP, is there a way that you can post the NBA service tally anyway? It may make sense for us to play on the services on these games and fade the fades... Thanks for all that you do buddy!

Comment

• Hey "GF", way to cash on baseball. Can I get a big wahoo for the NBA suxs. Never seen so many men who have no pride, till I turned on the tv to watch a game. Missed the stuff last night. Pro has been doing real good with the NBA O/Us. He has been bad mouthed several times before. Is any justified or is it only when people lose? Any insight Rip?
        c

Comment

• hart ,,bernard ,,ship good afternoon guys..a big wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo for ship for the nba suxs..hart im still working on them ,,bernard..im not even looking at any nba games and are only doing 1 sheet ,,its alot of work to do 2 sports anyhow..im doing strictly bases unless i see tons of services on a game without me doing a tally....my desk was a mess the last 2 nights and beat to shit & drunk lol,,i faded a fade last night (portland) so after that i said no way ,,plus guys im not going to be here much soon anyhow,,so lets stick to bases..good luck ,,check at 140pm eastern time for an update for the fases than back at 645pm eastern time ,,

Comment

• Shiprec.... Prolific was a phony... he went 0-2 last night, claimed that he gave out the 2 losers on purpose, he started about 20 new threads badmouthing BC and Wayne and kept posting his own website addy... Spark and Wayne couldn't delete his posts fast enough...

Comment

• Rip, I just read up alittle about last night(no details). I hear Prolific=Wiz. If this is true, I thought wiz was one of the scammeres people have said to stay away from? If so, how would he get on this site? I know nothing of what went on really. Just a little disappointed he wont be posting anymore seeing we were making cash with him. Value your insight on this matter.

PEACE

Comment

• he claimed to be usin comp sci program for picks, full of shit i guess
                OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
                NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
                NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

• its easy to keep getting on sites once u get banned ,,,

mets better score here ,,mats ,had a huge error in the first inning

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernard
                    Shiprec.... Prolific was a phony... he went 0-2 last night, claimed that he gave out the 2 losers on purpose,

LOL. So now he's so good that he can give out losers on purpose. That's hilarious.

Comment

• matsui sux thank god he's not at ss anymore

dont call my p.o.

Comment

• Thanks Bernard. Like the "Godfather", crashed and missed it,"burned" out not heinies though. That's to bad, seemed nice. But mess with the "boys" and you get wiped out!!

PEACE

Comment

• I gave winner last nite warriors -3 1st half i'm sure no one took it though

dont call my p.o.

Comment

• congrats real deal ...i was sleeping like a baby lol

Comment

• Oh well, I won some cash on him!!!! MB17 very funny give out losers on purpose. lol Thought that was what they(services) were suppose to do. lol

PEACE

Comment

• Rip, check his ip address on prolific's posts and we can find out where he lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X