This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUYS we have a few in the works but nothing huge yet

looks like maybe 2 or 3 tonight in bases,,looks like definetly 2 tonight in bases

Comment

• u guys layin off nba seems
      or just higher on baseball?
      OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
      NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
      NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

• Thanks Rip for all the hard work. Good luck today.

Comment

• Hey "GF", Went 3-0(baseball) and one of my locals said he was taking a break till NBA playoffs. First and for most,......Thank you RIP. Beat one now to the other. Told him sorry for cashing and told him to stay open. Just bet what the "Godfather" plays. He didn't understand either, but he understands I am cashing weekly!! He noticed I cut back on # of bets but played for more. Told him to copy me. I am one of the "understudies" LOL LOL!!!!!!!! CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH.

PEACE

Comment

• lol shiprec

were playing both sports if the #'s are there were playing,,i just made 4 bets today on 3 wajors ..

Comment

• Rip...good news...

Singer-songwriter Neil Young is out of hospital and expected to make a full recovery after undergoing surgery in New York for a potentially fatal brain aneurysm, his publicist said.

"He's out of the hospital and recuperating in New York," the 59-year-old rock legend's agent, Bob Merlis, told AFP.

Young underwent what doctors described as "minimally invasive neuroradiology" on Tuesday, after an MRI scan -- conducted after Young complained of blurred vision -- revealed a dangerous brain aneurysm.

"The doctors say his progress has been excellent and the expectation is that he will make a full recovery," Merlis said, adding that Young would go to Nashville in the next few days to finish off some recording work.

Comment

• woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo 3-1

Comment

• NBA SUXS. Prolific was doing O/U. His record is impressive(44-17-1) but he said yesterday he is cutting back to study for tests. Thanks to Rip for turning us on to him a while back!! If interested, will put his 3 for today out. He did them at like 2 this am. Must be his "spare" time. LOL

PEACE
                  Last edited by Shiprec; 04-05-2005, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ICD55
                    Rip...good news...

Singer-songwriter Neil Young is out of hospital and expected to make a full recovery after undergoing surgery in New York for a potentially fatal brain aneurysm, his publicist said.

"He's out of the hospital and recuperating in New York," the 59-year-old rock legend's agent, Bob Merlis, told AFP.

Young underwent what doctors described as "minimally invasive neuroradiology" on Tuesday, after an MRI scan -- conducted after Young complained of blurred vision -- revealed a dangerous brain aneurysm.

"The doctors say his progress has been excellent and the expectation is that he will make a full recovery," Merlis said, adding that Young would go to Nashville in the next few days to finish off some recording work.
                    wow great new i was listening to harvest moon today than in the net by the dead neil young is incredible..him & bob dylan are the 2 best song writers by far ,,thanks for the great news..maybe neil will bring me tons of runs today

Comment

• Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ICD55
                      Rip...good news...

wow great new i was listening to harvest moon today than in the net by the dead neil young is incredible..him & bob dylan are the 2 best song writers by far ,,thanks for the great news..maybe neil will bring me tons of runs today

Comment

• scla love ur avatar wish her shirt would pop open with every sneeze

Comment

• need more runs

Comment

• Rip, I may have to drop the "rec" if you keep this up........Bad karma Thanks for turning us on to Pro to.

PEACE

Comment

• Lets go Yanks, lets go Yanks. Wait a minute...........I'm a Dodgers fan. Oh well, I'm with you Rip.

PEACE

Comment

• my pc is screwing up unless its this site,,my posts are going behind each other lol..look at some posts my 3-1 is in fron of my 3-0 lol i just rebooted but it might be this thread ,

Comment

Working...
                                X